The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [27]

Reed P.O.V

I sat in the Starbucks by myself Zeke had buggered off somewhere. I had no idea where, I woke up to an empty bed this morning, I’d tried calling him but he wouldn’t answer his phone. Oh well I guess I could use this alone time to think… about Jack. The Gigolo album was a hit, I had several prospective buyers for it, but it was so personal that I’m not sure whether or not I wanted to sell it.

I decided I should probably call Leah and find out how she was doing, being in that school without Zeke and me. But it wasn’t for that long, Christmas break started next week, Leah will finish school for the holidays on Friday. I glanced at the time and saw she would still be in lesson. I’ll call her in 15mins.

The chair next to me was pulled out; I looked up at the most beautiful Japanese girl I had ever seen. Her dead straight black hair glistened in the light making in almost look a midnight blue. The slight colour to her skin made her seem sort of erotic. She was very slender and quiet tall. Her legs were outrageously emphasised in the boots with 3inch heels that she was wearing. Her fur jacket looked warm and sexy, hanging off her small frame.

“Hi I’m Reed sparrow,” I said holding out my hand for her to shake.

She shook my hand and smile at me “I’m Lian Suzuki”

“It’s very nice to meet you... are you from around here?”

“No I’m actually from Canada, but I live in Memphis. I’m here on a class trip”

I started laughing “No way. I’m from Memphis too, how weird is that?”

She laughed with me “Weird. So why are you out here? Did you come to see the big Rouge Gonna-Fall-Down Gate Bridge?”

I stared at her stunned “OMG that’s what I call it too! No I’m here to expose my artwork in an exhibition that’s running for 2 weeks”

“Wow so you’re an artist, that’s cool. I’m a learning architect; we come here to look at the different contemporary styles around the USA. It’s all very cultural”

I smiled at her taking a sip of my coffee, my eyes never leaving hers. She blushed slightly and I felt accomplished. “That sounds pretty amazing, getting to travel around the US meeting new people. Must be so exciting for you”

She tilted her head to the side, biting her lip; I couldn’t help but stare at her full rose pink lips. She flipped her hair over her shoulder “What do you mean, don’t you do that as an artist?”

“This is my first exhibition, I’m only 17 I haven’t been an ‘artist’ for very long. About a week”

She started laughing. “I understand, I’m 18, I’ve only been a learning architect for a couple of months”

“18 eh? That’s not to old for me right?”

She blushed looking down at her cup. When she looked back up she was smirking at me. I grinned back at her about to lean forwards when someone appeared at her side.

“Come on Lian, Mr Hunters waiting for everyone outside lets go” the girl walked off, not even giving Lian or myself a glance back.

“I’m sorry, it was nice meeting you Reed” she said, she leant forwards and kissed my cheek gently, her hand slipping into my pocket. When she left the shop I put my hand in my pocket pulling out he business card. She’d scrawled ‘call me’ on the back in the prettiest font I’ve ever seen. I grinned slipping the card back in my pocket. I wonder how Lian would feel being featured in my next piece of art.