Chapter Three

TY'S P.O.V.

when the bell sounded that school was over for the day i walked out the door and into the hallway."Ty wait up alliyah the girl who was like in love with me said. What ? i asked "are you coming to my party tonight she asked ? "No i cant i said Why she asked she was really getting on my nerves I have to get my son tonight i said. 'Im pretty sure Natasha can watch him like she would any other day she said. She had just crossed the line when she said that so i just walked off i wasnt in the best mood this morning.I walked out the school doors and into my car to avoid any body seeing me and trying to make conversation. I pulled out and drove to burgerking. I ordered two whoppers ,fries and a sprite. I paid for my meal and drove home. I walked into the house and went to my room. I ate my food and pulled out my laptop and logged onto facebook. I had 10 new messages and 20 friend request i accepted them all and read my messages most were from girls trying to make a baby with me. I logged off and texted Natasha again

Me-what r yall doing

Natasha-just getting up

Me- im coming over to get him

Natasha-didnt i tell u he was sick

Me-so i can give him medicane

Natasha-whatever ugh !

Ha i thought i changed into my sweat pants and muscle under armour shirt. I walked down the stairs and saw my sister sitting there with her 2 friends . When they heard my foot steps they all turned to me.'Hey i said " Hi they all said in unison. I walked outside and got into my car. I drove to Natashas house and ringed the bell. Her annoying sister Tori opened the door she was always throwing her self at me."Hey sexy she said motioning for me to come in i walked straight pass her and up to Natashas room she was watching Jersey Shore and Tj was sleeping beside her.She didnt even here me come in "Hey i said" She jumped and looked at me'' Gosh you scared me she said. I  laughed  and she just rolled her eyes and continued to watch Sam and Ronnie fight. I sat beside her and placed my feet on her bed and layed without taking my shoes off. Are you stupid she whispered yelled careful not to wake Tj. I laughed again just to annoy her and un-tied my white air forces and threw them on the floor. We sat in slience then i finally broke it what you doing this weekand i asked her. "Going on a date she said smiling". WHAT ! I yelled waking Tj up in the process.He started crying so i reached over her and grabbed him and told him to shhh and go back to sleep. I looked at her and said what you mean going on a date. You think you can go out and do whatever and whenever you want but i cant go out a date she said. I sat there angry and jealous that some other dude was going to take my place doing things i should be doing. Then she started laughing that tears were pouring from her eyes. Im just joking gosh she said. My angry soon turned to relief.Good i said no other dude will take you out but me i said and i meant every word of it. Now she looked angry. Who do you think you are telling me what i can and cant do you can have sex with every girl in the school and think im going to sit back and watch and then go running after you ! she yelled boy you must have lost your little bit of mind you have left she said. Since you know so much i havent been with any other girls since last month i said. How in the heck am i sapoose to know she said (i knew this was about to turn into an argument) you think you tell me you stopped your player ways and im going to run back into your arms she said. I signed and shook my head. You just watch and see i said.