Chapter Eleven

*******************************************

T.Y.S POV

Why was my father here ? I walked up the steps and entered the living room. My mother stood up when i entered. I looked the man who was my "father" up and down. He was a little taller than me.But i was way more muscular.We were the same skin color very light and we both had the same green/hazel eyes. "What el infierno (the hell) this perra (b*tch) doing here.I asked getting so angry i started speaking spanish.''Son calm down my father said. ''Son....I laughed son i repeated you lost that when you left." wait why are you here" leave like the little boy you are who leaves their wife with three kids to raise and little money.Then sends divorce papers in the mail.''I dont go a day without seeing my son and you go years".I yelled at him and lunged forward , my fist collied with his face i continued to hit him until my mother yelled 'TY' ! and tryed to pull me off of him put of course was to weak.But see i had respect for my mom so i stopped and back away breathing heavy  then stormed out of the house slamming the door.I knew the only person who i could express my feelings to was Natasha so i drove to her house.

She was sitting on outside laying on a blanket in the yard watching Tj while he played.She must have heard the car door slam so she looked up.Ty? she asked surprised ''What are you doing here''.I sat down on the blanket beside her.She must have sense my angry.''Whats wrong'' She said sitting up.''That stupid motherf*cker think he come back after all these years and we gone run back in his arms.''Your dads back ? she asked she knew all about him and how he left us.''Uh-huh I said shaking my head.'' Wow she said what happened when he came.''I told her all about what happened today.''It will work out why dont you just talk to him she asked.''I dont think i can do that'' I looked at Tj playing,And thought in my head i couldnt and never wouldnt leave him.

He then ran over to us, And sat in my lap and said ''daddy i hungry.''What you want to eat i asked him."'Che-cin'' He said attempting to say chicken.Chick-Fil-A wasnt far from here so i asked Natasha could i take him.She said yeah and that she was going to go inside.I strapped him in his carseat and went to Chick-Fil-A. I went inside since the drive through was to long . I waited in line with Tj holding my hand. I felt eyes on me so i looked to the left and saw my ''father'' sporting his black eye and two kids sitting by him the boy looked my age and the girl about 15 or 16.If the boy was my age that meant he cheated on my mother.So those are his kids i thought they dont even look like him there skins just the same color.It was my turn to order so i got what i wanted waited for them to call my ticket number.I got my things and turned for the door.''Tyrone i heard his voice say my anger from earlier started to come back over me.''Daddy Tj said pointing at my father did we look that much alike.''No daddys here i said picking him up so we could get out of here.My father still followed me.I could tell never he admired my car by the way he looked at it while i put Tj in.''You still here i asked, his 'children' stood behind him watching.''Tyrone talk to me let me explain''.Explain what ? "go back to your kids behind you probably aiant even yours dont even look like you.I got in my car and drove fast out of the fastfood place.