Chapter Six

NATASHAS P.O.V

3 days later ( from argument )

Tys been calling everyday since that big argument.I was not ready to talk to him he put a party before his own child.I didnt go to school in 3 days i just stayed home i didnt want to go to school and have Ty there but i was going back to class tomorrow couldnt afford to miss any more days.My phone vibrated for the millionth time today i glanced at it but this time it was a text instead of a call. I opened the message and of course it was from Ty. I opened the text message it read

Ty-i aiant seen tj in 3 days come on now stop acting childish and lets just move on im sorry i went to the party.

How was i the one being childish when he went to a party instead of staying home with his kid.I ignored the text for now and just laid back down beside Tj.He been very cranky lately im guessing because he hasnt seen his dad in three days.That night i showered and put Tj to bed and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The day i awoke and got ready for school.I dropped Tj off to daycare and drove to school.Hopefully this day will turn out to be good.I texted Taylor and asked her to meet me outside.She was the greatest friend ever shes the person who told me Ty was at the party.She was already waiting when i got out of the car.

Taylor-hey girl

Me-hi i said

Taylor-Are you still mad at Ty

Me-Duh

Taylor-I would to not to mention he was all up on that girl kissing her and stuff

The thought of him on another girl made tears well up in my eyes but i was done crying over him.I just signed and shook my head and walked into the school with Taylor trailing behind me.When first period was over i was so not ready to go to second period because Ty was going to be in there.When i walked in class me and Taylor sat at our usual seat together in the middle of the classroom.About 5 minutes later Ty walked in with his friends they sat in the back where they always sat.I made sure not to look at them so that i didnt make eye contact with him.When class was over i think i was the first person to exit the room but still didnt work because i felt someone grab my arm .I turned around and it was Ty."How long are you going to act like this"? he asked.''For as long as i can i replied and snacthed my arm away from him.I turned away from him but he just grabbed me again.'' I will see Tj today and i dont give a @#$% what you say.I ignored him and walked to my next class.