Chapter Ten

Tys P.O.V

Its been two weeks now and i have kind of gotten over the fact that i was going to be a father again.i havent contacted Lala. I see her at school but i just look pass her.Today was the day i was going to talk to her.

************

When i woke up i showered and dressed in some cargos and a polo shirt and put on my sperrys. I texted Lala the day before and asked could we talk . I ate and left the house on the way there my phone vibrated i looked at the caller id and Dwayne my bestfriend was calling me. Dang i aiant talk to him in a while i thought.

""My dog Wayne" i said into the phone

"Bruh i aiant talk to you in minute done forgot about me"

" Naw mane i been busy got so much to tell you"

" iight mane meet us at the yard tonight"

"iight cool" i said and hung up.

I called Lala and told her open the door.When i walked up to her sitting on the steps outside her house, She seemed nervous."Hey i said taking a seat next to her on the steps." Hi she said"

giving me a small smile.She remained slient so then i asked how far along are you?" Two months. I just said "Oh". "Look Ty you made it clear you want nothing to do with me or my child so just no i will put you on child support because i cant do it alone she said and broke in tears.I then knew then i couldnt do like my father. I pulled her into a hug and left her cry on my chest. " Shh dont cry i said im going to be there" i said and whiped her tears away with my thumbs." Have you been to the doctor yet i asked." Yeah two times she said i sort of felt bad for now being to either one of them."Tell me whens the next one i said."Ok she said now looking relieved . "ill talk to you later i said kissing her cheek then leaving. Since it was it was only 11 am i drove home to get some extra sleep. When i opened the house door i heard yelling coming from the living room.

" YOUR SONS 17 WITH TWO CHILDREN I heard my mother shout"If HE HAD A MAN IN HIS LIFE WHEN HE STARTED HAVING SEX HE WOULD OF KNOWN TO USE CONDOMS "She shouted again." Not a day goes by when i didnt think about my children i heard a voice say that i use to love hearing as a child now i didnt want to hear it. What was my father doing here after so many years?

*********************