Chapter Five

TY.S.POV

I awoke to my cell phone vibrating on the nightstand beside my bed. Who ever was texting or calling me was about to get some words for waking me up. I picked up my phone and unlocked it and had a text from Natasha.It read " You went to a party last night ? "I was just replied with a simple "yes' and tossed my phone back down . It buzzed again and i opened it once again and it read" bring my child home'' I stared hard at the screen.She really made me mad when she said "my child". I texted her back and said what you mean yo child " i tryed to stay calm but she hit a nerve when she said that. I ignored her for now but i just couldnt go back to sleep because i was angry and no longer tired. She than called it upon her self to call me. "WHAT ! I Said into the phone"."Do you not understand the english language she said bring my child home you can party all night and leave so you must not want him there so bring him home she yelled ". I was so p***ed so i just threw my basketball shorts and white beater and slid on my vans and gently picked up Tj so he wouldnt wake up i didnt bother to tell my mom i was leaving.

***********

Natasha opened the front door looking angry,she snacthed Tj from my arms and walked up the stairs not once anologing me.She stormed up the stairs into her bedroom.I followed her and watched as she laid Tj down.She stared at me hard not breaking the slience tension was all up in the air.I stared back at her and asked her why she was acting like this,and that question led to a full blown argument. As we were arguing Tj woke up and was crying but we were to angry and loud to notice.When Natasha did notice she took him into her arms and rocked him back to sleep."You can leave now she said and dont bother ever coming back she said " I wanted  to slap her so bad but i knew to not hit women.So i just left to cool off.