Chapter Eight

**************

By the way Lala is a girl who likes Ty enyways FAN ME PLEASE AND VOTE

**********************************************

Natashas P.O.V

I debated on weather or not to open the door. But i just pushed my thoughts aside and opened the door.

"Hey.. Can we talk " ? He asked

"Um...sure come in " i said stepping aisde for him to come in i locked and shut the door and we walked into my room. Tj didnt look up he just continued to play with the trucks.Ty picked him up from behind and Tj started to cry ." noooo he said trying to wiggle free from Tys grip but of course he couldnt.

" so you didnt miss me" Ty asked turning Tj around to face him faking hurt .

"DADDY Tj screamed his frown now turning into a huge smile.He started to talk to Ty. And Ty just listened not looking bored or anything like most boys would when a toddler told them things. He was a great father. I just watched with a smile on my face. Then Tj decided to play with his trucks again and Ty turned his attention to me. Can we talk now ? "yeah " i replied sort of anxious to no what he was going to say.

" Listen Natasha im done with playing all these games i want to be with you and give my son the proper family he needs i cant continued being with all these girls when im with them all i picture is you . Will you just give me a chance ? Ty asked looking me straight in the eyes

That was the sweetest statement i ever heard . I didnt answer him just yet just looked back into his eyes and pressed my lips against him i could feel the smile on his face. We passionately kissed then when we pulled away Tj was staring at us clueless of what was going on and Me and Ty just laughed.I loved moments like this.

Ty rocked Tj to sleep and then we just cuddled. It was now 12 o clock ." Shouldnt you be going home now its late i asked Ty lifting my head up from his chest." You want me to leave he asked?" of course now but your mom will worry i replied"" my moms knows im here babe he said kissing me on the lips."Ok i said and then dozed off .

********************

A month flew by just that fast and me and Ty were doing great. We took Tj out together to the Zoo and did all kinds of things together.I was already deeply in love with him again.

T.Y.S P.O.V

I was getting dressed about to leave the house and go spend the day with Natasha and Tj when i got a call from Lala. What did this girl want she was just a beat. "Hello i said in a rushed tone ready for her to get off the phone.

" Hey Ty can we talk i have somthing to tell you"

""Is it important im kind of busy""? I asked

"Very she replied can you come over"

I signed and hurried over to her house. I was confused what did she need to tell me that was important?

i saw her sitting on the porch looking through some baby magazine. " Aww your here come inside.Lala said." Can you like come on i have places to be" i said trying not to sound as annoyed as i was. Ty "im pregnant" Lala said smiling.

I frozed

"WHAT" I yelled WTF you mean i asked her. Your going to be a father.NO sorry to brust your bubble ma but i only have one son and should be on the way to see him now and didnt you tell me you was on the pill or somthing. " The pill doesnt always work Ty she said now were going to be a family. ARE YOU PHYSCO . I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU ,YOU WAS JUST A BEAT AND DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I DONT HAVE TO BE IN THE BABYS LIFE. I was going to in the babys life if it was mines. Im no dead beat and i couldnt do like my father even tho i wasnt sure if i would love the kid like i did Tj.She flinced at my words." Be a man and take care of whats yours she said with tears streaming down her face. I just turned and left the house.