Backstage with mb

Still Nia's P.O.V

(Prodigy was lookin so sexy with that sweat run down his mucles it felt like I was bout to faint again but I turn my head and look at the people that was in the back working.)

Rav: so what do u guys do after a show.

Prince: we hang out on the bus while we go to the next place we need to go perform.

Rav: oh that's all u had to say.

I saw how rav was getting awkward with Princeton so I helped.

Me: it was nice meeting u guys and now it's time for us to go.

Brian: were r u tryin to go.

Me: (whisper) I'm tryin to safe Rav.

Brian: 'whisper' now I see what your talkin bout.

Taya: (clear's throat ) so what is it that we need to leave for.

Me: just come on.

Prod: u guys don't have to leave.

Me: and why is that.

Prod: because I want to get to kno u better lil mom (gets close)

Me: I don't think u heard what my sis said earlier my name is Rycail not lil mom to u.

Prod: (sexy voice) sorry Rycail (gets a lil bit closer!)

Taya: O Kay it is time to go.

Rav: yea it is.

Taya looks over at Bria and sees her giving her number to Roc.

Taya: let's go Bria.

Bria: okay I'm comin.

(So we all left the concert and before we left the build the boys ask for our number and we gave it to them except Nia).

Prod: here shawty this my number (gets close where we were body to body)call me sometime cutie.

Me: u..uum...mmmm( damn I'm started to stutter god why)I-I-I-I won't cause I don't like u.

Prod: yea if u didn't why u stuttering.

Me: cause I always do that.

Prod: mhm your lying ik u like my hand being around yo waist and our body being close together plus our forehead is touching .Now tell me u don't like that.

Me: y-y-yea ight I got 2 go and here yo number back(hands number)

Prod: naw keep it shawty(I slid my number in her back pocket before she walked away) i'll be waiting(yelling).

Me: (yelling) please don't wait.

End of P.O.V

(In the car)

Rav P.O.V(Leah)

Me: girl Princeton has my digit's I'm so HAPPY ight now.

Bria: yea we kno that by the expression on yo face girl we ain't blind.

Me: watevea Bria😋

Nia: girl I'm bout to put the radio on so we can tune her out.

(Everybody laugh's)

Taya was driving and all I can do was think bout was Princeton my mind was complete blank it's like I was in a hold different world then I felt somebody shake me(snap out of thought)

Me: what

Bria: girl come on we made it to the house.

Me: okay