Baby I'm gone

Hey guys I'm trying 2 go really far on this story so I can create another story so read and comment and vote.

Prince P.O.V

We were on vacation and the girls wanted to come so Walter and Keshia said they can come but the only person that wasn't here with us was Rycail it felt really weird cause she wasn't here so I just let it go.

Rave: baby what r u thinking bout.

Me: I'm thinking bout how weird it is that all y'all here but Nia she's like mi lil sis ever since we met she's been mi sis from the start.

Rave: I know it's not the same but u know what's going on between her and prodigy.

Me: yea I know but them 2 need 2 work things out cause its not fair that she's not here because of him.

Rave: look baby it's been 2 months and if she don't come for the last 2 months we got of this vacation I'm going 2 ask her or convince her 2 come.

Me: iight let's just finish watching this movie.

After we finish watching the movie we went to the beach and walked around for a few hours and then I saw somebody that kinda looks like RYCAIL.

NIA P.O.V

So me and drake go out now and it's been 2 months since we got together and he ask me if I wanted 2 go 2 the beach and I said yea so y not its beautiful out anyways so when we got there we walk and talk then when we got far out I seen this girl and boy that kinda looks like Princeton and rave so I stop.

Drake: baby u okay.

Me: umm yea I think so.

Drake: r u sure.

Me: yea.

Drake: come on then.

When we got closer I notice it was them.

Prince: hey Nia y u didn't come on vacation with us.

Me: because I didn't have time 2 be wasting with prodigy being their.

Prince: so u not there because of prodigy.

Me: yea plus I'm with drake now.

Prince: really Nia u missing the vacation just because u wasting your time with prodigy but u also wasting yo time with him.

Rave: PRINCETON!!!

Me: u know what I'm done with this hanging with this MINDLESS BEHAVIOR shit.

Rave: no come on cuzzo.

Me: no I'm done so Princeton u can kiss my ass and prodigy 2.

Prince: oh look u acting like a bitch like Prodigy said u were.

Me: u and prodigy don't know fuck bout me okay so ya can suck mi dick and kiss mi damn ass for all I care so fuck off.

Rave: really prince u called her a bitch why.

Prince: look I didn't mean 2 call her that Im just piss off that she with him and wasting time with him and I just want 2 protect her from him she's mi lil sister and I don't want her to get hurt or anything.

Rave: look she can't be alone for the rest of her life .

Prince: I kno but it's just hard.

Me: drake we need 2 tlk.

Drake:bout what.

Me: our relationship.

Drake: hold up does this mean u trying 2 break up with meh.