I love it

Hey it's me the prego women and I'm feeling like the baby wants to come but I'm leaving today with the girls somewhere so I hope it take my mind off of things

Later on that day

Roc: keep your eyes close girl.

Me: iight damn they close.

Roc:ok open your eyes.

Everyone:surprise !!!

Me: omg this is so beautiful I think I'm going to cry.

Rav: aww don't cry girl this is your day and your baby day so just have fun.

Me: so who all here??

Bri: roc,ray,prod,princ,me,rav,taya,mom,dad,our uncles,anutie mostly everybody we know.

Me: wait PRODIGY AND TAYLOR IS HERE WHY !!!!

Roc: cause they wanted to come support u and prod wanted to come and say he was sorry.

Me: well I'm tired of hearing all of his sorry's.

(Prodigy walks up where we were sitting and sat down and looked at me)

Prod: hey ryry.

Me: it's Rycail to u.

Prod: sorry look I'm sorry fo--(GCO).

Me: look here prodigy I'm getting tired of all your sorry's ok so just come up with another word ok.

Prod: ok so I'm done ok happy I'm just here for the baby shower for our child.

Me: ok goo---(GCO) by my water breaking.

Roc: what the hell ryry what is that on the floor.

Bri: OMFG her water just broke.

Me: duh just get me to the doctor.

An hour later I gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Erica Wanda Crippen. I named her after my mom,prod mom, and him.

Prod:*crying*wow your so beautiful just like your mommy.

*Everybody smiles at what prod said*

Mom: prod can I hold my grand baby?

Prod: sure.

End of P.O.V

Prod P.O.V

Rycail's mom wanted to hold Erica and I just walked to the bed where Rycail was. My mom was talking to her and when I came over they stop and looked at me.

Me: I can't believe I just saw u give birth to our child.

Ryry: *sad voice* me neither *looks the other way*.

PM: Craig are you ready to be a farther to Erica and take care of her and be in her life.

When my mom said that Rycail turned her head and looked at me with tears in her eyes she wanted to know herself if I was going to be in the baby life and stay.

Me: yea I will mom.

RM: here u go baby.

Ryry: thanks ma.