We might be parents

I'm skipping to 2 months

Prod P.O.V

It's been two months since I talked or seen Ni and I'm in my room at the conjunction house getting dress and thinking bout her.

Me: yo I'm going to Ni n Bri house.

Prince: u tried calling her.

Me: no but she's not answering her phone but I'm going to try again.

Prince: yo I'm going to take a nap c u when u get bck man.

Me: alright man.

So I tried calling Ni again but she didn't answer her phone so I decided that I would go over there anyway.

End of P.O.V

Ni P.O.V

Me: prod keep calling me and I don't have any strength to tell him.

Bria: look sis u have to tell him sooner or later.

Me: I know but I'm jus...(GCO) by a knock on the door.

When I was talking to my sister somebody knocked on the door so I went to go get it.

At the door

Me: prodigy!!

Prod: hey Ni can I come in.

Me:.........

Bria: sure prod come in.

Prod: so sup with y'all.

Bria: nuthing but talking.

Prod: hey baby why r u so quiet.

Me: um prodigy we need to talk.

Prod: why u keep calling me prodigy.

Me: cause that's your name.

Prod: I rather for u to call me prod.

Me: what ever can we just talk in the kitchen please.

Prod: okay.

In the kitchen

Prod: so what's up.

Me:(really fast) lookdourememberthatmondaynightthatwemadeloveinthebackofyotruckwellidontthinkuuseacondom.

Prod: Ni slow down and tell me again.

Me: ok do u remember that Monday night that we made love in the back of yo truck.

Prod: yea

Me: well I don't think u used a condom.

Prod: so what r u trying to say.

Me: prod I'm saying I'm two months pregnant and when u called me like two million time I didn't answer because I was to afraid to tell u that I was and I want us to be a family.

Prod: wait why u didn't tell me.

Me: cause I was afraid to tell u.

Prod: well I hope u find out who the baby daddy is.

Me: *crying* wait your the one that got me like this and u telling me u hope I find out the baby daddy and I thought you said u didn't want me to get hurt or cry or anything that happen in my past I HATE YOU PRODIGY.(try to run off).

Prod:(grabs my waist)come on please don't run look I'm sorry baby I just don't want to be the one that makes u cry(turns me around in his arms) and I know I'm the one that made u like that and I love u Ni and now I got to grow up and be a farther to my child.

Me: why did u say those things to me then.

Prod: I just have/had to take it in and when I saw u crying and bout to walk out of here with your hands on yo face I couldn't let u go cause I know I'm the one that made u cry and I don't want that.

Me:can we get some to eat I'm hungry.

Prod: wait do u forgive me.

Me: only if u take me to get something to eat for two.

Prod: alright what u want bae.

Me: I want chicken and waffles from waffles house.

Prod: u got that come on.

At waffles house

Me: so my parents are coming back next week and I didn't tell them that I'm pregnant yet.

Prod: are u ready to tell them.

Me: only if u be there with me.

Prod: look Ni I don't think I'm ready to meet yo mom n dad.

Me: wait how I'm going to tell them if your not there with me and plus they never seen u and their going to ask me alot of question.

Prod: okay I guess I'm coming.

Me: can I sleep by yo house cause I don't want to wake up to my parents

Prod: u got that baby.

So we finish our food and we left and went back to my house so I can pack for the week my parents come back.

Hey y'all I hope y'all are enjoying it and I'm writing another chapter and I know it's short so comment,vote, add to yo library.