8 months later

8 months later

Roc P.O.V

Me and Bria are going strong and she's my fiancé now so her and her sister been hanging out a lot shopping for the baby only them two know what it is.The group is not together no more because of a lot of shit went down since RayRay and Rycail left,Princeton and prodigy got in to it then prodigy left so it was only me and Princeton so we decide to go our separate ways we all got our girls but prodigy and Princeton and I heard RayRay got an new girlfriend her name is Lisa I think it is but anyways let me go call my baby.

Phone convo.

Phone rang 2✖then she answer.

Bria: hello???

Me: hey baby where y'all at now.

Bria: well we finish shopping for the baby's cloths and now I'm at The All Baby Showers Event.

Me: TABSE.

Bria: yea so come over here and help us decorate for the baby shower

Me: what u mean us.

Bria: me,Leah,and Lisa.

Me: do she even like Lisa.

Bria: yea she do cause we went to the store with her and she help pick out some of the outfits for the baby.

Me: well I'm coming over there.

Bria: iight baby.

Me: Luv u baby.

Bria: Luv u to.

After that we hung up and I got dressed and went over there.

End of P.O.V

Diggy P.O.V

It's been 8 months since me and Nia been together but it also been 17 years since I know her. I'm gonna be the farther to that baby in her stomach because it looks like prodigy not going to be there for it so I'm here and me and her just bought a house so we just waiting.

RyRy: baby what are u thinking bout.

Me: I'm thinking bout our future but it's not really a big deal.

RyRy: our future is a big deal.

Me: how???

RyRy: because u have me and I have u plus this baby is about to be born and u said u wanted a baby by me right.

Me: yea I do so it is a big deal.

RyRy: well now u see.

Me: aye baby don't forget we got a appointment tomorrow baby.

RyRy: alright.

Me: so what u want to do today.

RyRy: I don't know.

Me: we'll find something.

So after I said that we left to go have fun and meet up with Princeton after to talk bout stuff that's been happening.

End of P.O.V

Ray P.O.V

I'm sitting here on my bed looking at tv then I decided to go for a walk cause a lot of stuff has happen this past 8 months almost 9 so I'm out here and I see some dude walking and I realize its prodigy and gods know I don't want to talk to him right now and talking bout him here he is.

Prod: sup RayRay look man we been through everything together hard and easy and I'm truly sorry for cheating on u with our brother code but we probably not brothers anymore and she left me to and I mess up big time with everybody mostly Rycail she my heart even tho I messed up I still see her face every time I look at a girl and last but not least the group look all I'm trying to say is can u forgive me please.

Me: forever my brother since the day we met.

Prod: thxs man and I really didn't mean to do tht to u man.

Me: it's iight man.

Hey everybody sorry I haven't updated in a while I been dealing with skool and everything so keep reading share vote comment and more coming up.