The news of a new family

Ni P.O.V

I'm at the conjuction with my unborn baby and prod and the boys it's been 5 months and my dad is so mad at me and he doesn't like prodigy at all and my mom loves him and she said she can't wait to the baby get here.

Prod:baby what time are we leaving to check on the baby.

Me: we leave at 8'clock.

Prod: in a.m or p.m.

Me: in the a.m.

Prod: baby what's wrong.

Me: it's just I can't stand it that my dad is being such an ass and he don't want accept the fact that I'm pregnant and were together.

Prod: look I'm not worry bout your dad baby look the only thing I'm worried bout is this new family that's going to start in 4 months.

Me: *gets up off the bed and walks out the room*

Prod:*grabs me from behind*

Me: why you keep doing that prodigy.

Prod: why you keep running off I know when you say my full name I know your mad at me or something else that on your mind and you just keep it inside you and you don't talk to me to get it all out.

Me: just let me go prodigy.

Prod: no just stop calling me prodigy and talk to me.

Me: LET ME GO PRODIGY*I was trying to jerk away but I was pregnant so I couldn't and plus he had a tight grip on my waist*

Prod: no and stop yelling at me and stop because your stress out.

Me: just please let me go prod please.

Prod:*turns me around*before I do just talk to me please.

Me: okay

Prod: come here baby why are u so upset.

Me: I don't know I guess the thing between u and my dad is really getting to me and these pregnant slings are really getting to me two.

Prod: baby don't worry about that I'm here look I got something for u on the beach.

Me: really prod on the beach it's almost sunset.

Prod: I know put on something relaxing ok bae.

Me: ok.

We were on the beach and prod made me walk in front of him and then I saw a heart with WILL U MARRY ME written in it than flowers flown down on me out of nowhere then I turned around and saw prod on one knee.

Prod P.O.V

Me: would u marry me Rycail Nia. Pereza.

Ni: yes*smile wide*.

Me: when u want to do this.

Ni: I really don't know but I want to get marry in Philly and (GCO)

Me:*kisses her*

Ni: kisses back

Me: damn girl that's one reason I love you oh and I know u was bout to say something bout our baby being born in Philly.

Ni: how did u know.

Me: I don't know let just get back cause its getting late.

Ni: ight let's go cause I'm tired and I want to lay in yo arms.

Me: ok beautiful plus I want to rub my baby.

Ni: no please.

Me: why

Ni: because the baby moves to much when u do that.

Me: ight I got u chica.

At the house

Ni: I love you prodigy.

Me: don't call(GCO)

Ni: are u mad cause I called u prodigy.

Me: yea cause the only people that calls me that is the mb fans got it.

Ni:*gets off the bed again*what ever u know what i'm sleeping downstairs and u can let yo fans have yo baby and get marry to u so FUCK YOU PRODIGY.

Me: ok go it's not like I give a fuck anyway.

Ni: kiss my ass.

Me: whatever bye.

Ni walks away and I feel bad because were fussing and she sleeping downstairs and I told her I don't give a fuck which I do and I really love her and I don't want to be the one to make her feel like she's the bad person and make her cry or anything to hurt her I really need to say sorry to her and make it up I got to get my baby back up here in my arms plus she's pregnant with my baby.*goes down the stairs*.

Ni P.O.V

The things that prodigy said to me really hurted me and I'm really am crying and I didn't even notice and when I did I just sat there on the couch crying my eyes out then I heard footsteps come down but I really didn't care because I was so mad at prodigy he just broke me complete.

Prod: are u crying

Me:......

Prod: baby I'm sorry can you please come back upstairs.

Me: you don't give a fuck remember.

Prod: that didn't mean a thing I was just mad.

Me: about a damn name.

Prod: yea but I really don't care anymore bout a name if u call me prodigy I don't care.

Me: we jus--(GCO)

Prod:kisses me.

Me: kisses back.

Prod: can we please go to bed now cause we got to check on the baby in the morning at 8'clock.

Me: yea i'm so sleepy.

Prod: okay come on.

Me:goodnight babe I luv u.

Prod: luv u 2 babe.

The next morning at the doctors offices.

Doc: Ms. umm what's your last name.

Me: prez--(GCO).

Prod: Ms.Crippen.

Doc: well Ms.Crippen let's check the baby.

Me&prod:ok.

Doc: look this is the head.

Me: aaaww it looks just like you Craig.

Prod: I kno but it has yo face structure.

Me: the baby is smiling.

Prod: the smiles matches each other.

Me: yea yours.

Prod: naw it's yours babe.

Doc: would y'all like to see the sex of the baby.

Us: yea.

Doc: it's a baby girl.

Prod: yes we having a baby girl.

Me: wow your excited.

Doc: do u want the results ma'am.

Me: yes please.

Doc: okay I be right back.

Me: okay

(Doctor walks out the room)

Prod: why u said it like that.

Me: prodigy I really don't feel like fussing with u right now.

Prod: I'm not trying to fuss either I just want to know why u said it like that.

Me: said what?

Prod: when I said its a girl yes.

Me: I just wanted a boy.

Prod: we can make a boy next time.

Me: okay.