Chapter 1

Louis POV

      I walk to first period stunned. My crush... Harry Styles...is gay...just like me. I can't go to first period now...he'll be there. I'll jaut walk to the bathroom. It'll be safe there.

"Hey, geek!"

Oh crap.

"Look at me when I talk to your fat ass."

"What do you want Zayn," I say.

"Skipping first period gaywad. You seem to be breaking the rules. Looks like your gonna have to be punished.

I should of gone to first period.
-----------------------------------------

     I'm laying in the bathroom floor covered in my own blood. Anyone who walks in just walks back out. They don't care if the school nerd is laying in the floor dying.

I lay there for what feels like eternity until someone actually helps me up. It's Harry... Why is he helping me?
-----------------------------------------

Harry's POV

      I walk into the bathroom only to see Lou laying there in his own blood. I have to help him, I think. But what about my reputation? Who cares. Lou needs my help.

  I go over and help him to his feet. He seems confused but I just walk him out of the bathroom and down the hall. I ignore the stares and barge out of the doors. Hoping the principle doesn't see us I quickly put Lou in the passenger seat and get in the driver seat. I'm going to help Lou. This is my chance to talk to him. I'm going to find out who did this to him. Whoever did is going to surly die.

    I look over at Lou. He's staring out of the window like a sad little puppy. He makes me want to stop the car and kiss his soft, pink lips.