Chapter 9

No ones POV

His chest rose up and down slowly. Harry watched him carefully, making sure the small, almost lifeless boy, stays alive.

It's been two months.

Harry holds his hand while reading Louis favorite book to him.

Inside his head, Louis is smiling. He can't help but think that the boy who loves him, loves him.

"She reached for his dying hand and wispered in his ear. "" I will always love you my dear, for we shall be together soon."" And with that, his last breath made his heart stop completely."

Harry stopped and looked over to his boyfriend. He wished that he were awake. He could tell him how much he loves the beautiful boy.

"Mr.Styles, we need to have a word with you," the nurse kindly says.

The doctor walks in.

"Mr. Styles, as you know Louis Tomlinson has been in a coma for 8 weeks now. Due to the fact that his head collided hard, he a big brain damage. Since it is so big....we give him a small chance of survival. Since his parents have signed all medical decisions to you...we need your consent to pull the plug."

Harry looked at him wide eyed. Let Louis die?

"What's the percentage?"

"It's low Mr.Styles...only 15%."

"Well, it's still a chance. Give him more time. How about another month? Please," Harry begged. He wasn't letting go that easily.

"As you wish Mr.Styles," the doctor said as he turned and left.

Harry looked back at his boyfriend. He walked over slowly and whispered

"Come one Lou. Fight it. Fight it for me."