Chapter 7

Louis pov

    I woke up with a smile on my face. Today was the day I was going to ask Harry Styles out. I like him and he likes me.

I put on my green shirt with my white suspenders and my black skinny jeans. He always said he loved it when I was wearing them.

I walk down the stairs and get out the door before my dad could yell at me...I am not going to be sad today.

"Hey Liambean."

"Hey Lou! Why the happy face?"

"I'm asking Harry out today," I say with a smile.

All of the sudden Liam's face changed. He went from nice to sad.

"I don't think that's a good idea Lou."

I frown. "Why?"

"Go see for yourself'" he says while pointing toward the door.

I walk into the school confused before I see him.

There he is. Harry Styles. The boy I love. With another girl. He's talking to her. But not just any talk. He has his arms around her. They're flirting. I just know it. 

For a spilt second I see Harry look at me but he just goes right back to talking.

I start to feel the tears form in my eyes as I run out of the school. Liam hugs me as soon as I reach him. For a moment I don't move but I soon start to shake. Liam runs his hands up and down my back, knowing that's what calms me down.

"I'm gonna go home Li. I'll see you later," I whisper.

He nods his head and walks toward the school.

I get in my car and start to cry louder. Why does this always happen to me.

I never did anything to him. I never did anything to him is what keeps repeating in my head.

As I'm driving down the road I get a text message.

Hazza😘
Louis. I'm sorry u had to see that. Please come talk to me.

I stare at the text and wonder why he was texting me..

I lift my head up from the phone and it's all a blur form there

369 words

Omg I haven't updated in forever. What do you guys think

Sorry, I'm Gay |l.s|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें