Chapter 4

3 days later
Louis P.O.V

   Not gonna lie, my first time was amazing. Who know Harry could do so many things.

I haven't really heard from him in a while. After that night I got up early to go home. Thank goodness I did or my mom would beat me... again.

It's now Monday and I'm terrified about seeing Harry. What will he say? Will he even talk to me?

All these questions are rolling through my head as I pull into the Highschool parking lot. What if he told people I'm gay. I already get enough slack from Zayn, if the whole school knew I was gay... Well, I'd be dead.

I look at the clock. 20 minutes till the bell rings, I have time.

I get out of my car and go to my favorite bench in front of the school. I pull out my phone and go to my favorite app... wattpad. I search for a new fanfic to read. I'm really into 5SOS fanfics... especially the gay ones.

As I read I feel a presence over me. Oh great.

"Hey wimp. Reading gay fanfics you fag."

"Shut up Zayn," I say, my head looking at the ground.

"Pretty soon the whole school is gonna know about this little secret we have between us. You know. The one about you being gay. Come on fag can't you speak."

After that line I punch him in the face. I just couldn't take it anymore. He's a dick and he needed to know it.

"YOU FUCKING FAG!" he yells.

He returns the punch making me fallback, my head hitting the concrete. All I head after that was a scream.
•••

Zayns P.O.V

I never meant to hurt him, it was just self defense. He punched me for crying out load, and I wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Zayn Malik. You are hear by suspended from school for two weeks."

TWO WEEKS. My moms gonna kill me. Oh fuck.  What do I do?

LIAM! He'll know what to do!
•••

After a boring talk with principle Jungleworm I speed toward the exit.

"Liam!" I yell, jumping into his arms.

"Hey bae," he says quietly, kissing me on the cheek.

I blush and pull his arm to go behind the school. He smiles.

As soon as we reach the back of the school he pushes me against the wall and kisses my lips firmly. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Liam... I got suspended."

"What!!! Zayn, come on. Was it louis. You make fun of him for being gay when you are yourself. What's wrong with you," he says pushing me away.

I frown.

"I know. I know. It's just... it's the only way I can realive stress. It's either that or cutting Liam. And I promised you I wouldn't do that anymore."

"Zayn... You have me to help you. I want to help you in anyway I can. That's why I signed you up for therapy."

"What," I scream," Liam you can't do that!

"Yes I can Zayn. It's for your own good!"

After that he walks away.

"I'll text you later," he murmurs.
•••
Harry's P.O.V

No no no no no. I think to myself. I'm gonna kill that Zayn kid for hurting my baby.

As soon as I get to the hospital o rush up to the front desk.

"Louis Tomlinson please," I say nervously.

"Room 738," Te lady says, not even looking up from her computer.

I run to the elevator and press 7.

As soon as the doors open I rush through the hallways. Where is the damn room.

735,736,737,738! Yes j found it. I knock.

"Come in," a little voice says.

And that's when I open the door.
•••

620 words!!! Yesssss that's the most I've ever written. Ok so how did you like chapter 4? Vote, comment. Zaim...teddybear1724