Chapter 10 - Put Your Lips Close To Mine

Zayn huffed as they drove down the same empty rode for the third time that morning. Niall still sniffled in the seat next to him. Zayn was so frustrated, so confused and fighting himself in his head. They were two teenagers on the run because yeah, that’s not a problem.

             Niall hiccupped loudly, and Zayn cracked internally. "Would you stop crying, god damnit Niall!" He shouted, leaning his head against the stearin wheel as they sat at the red light. He felt bad right after, Niall’s whimpers becoming louder and he sunk in his seat.

             "Charming..." Zayn sighed, grabbing the blondes hand and tangling their fingers together. "I'm sorry, baby boy..." He kissed the hand and pulled away from the red light. "Where we go?" Niall rubbed his eyes with the free hand he still had, curling into the blanket he had wrapped around him. "I don’t know..." Zayn sighed. He didn’t know what to do...Didn’t know where he and Niall would go.

             "M'Hungry again." Niall whispered, playing with the string hanging off his blanket. "I have money now, we could get something?" Zayn offers. He has around two thousand Pounds saved, which, while it seems like a lot, Isn’t very much. Zayn knows that, but it will be enough until he can find a way to earn money. After all, he is a teenager who hasn’t even finished school.

              No one’s going to hire him, so how is he going to pay for Niall’s expenses? How is he going to take care of his baby brother?

             "We go see Georgia?" Niall wondered, tugging on Zayn’s arm. Zayn sighed. "I don’t know, babe...I don’t know if shell want us back there." Zayn bit down on his swollen lip, sighing. He didn’t want to bother the poor woman.

             "Georgia not...want us?" Niall pouted at Zayn. It was silent in the car for a moment as Zayn pulled into the parking Lott of a grocery store, parking the car as rain poured down on them. "How come no one want us?" Niall wondered, staring emotionlessly at Zayn. The elder didn’t know how to answer. He didn’t know how to tell his little brother no one wanted them around. "We just have to find the right people." Zayn concluded.

             Niall didn’t like the sound of that. What if they never found the right one's?

             Zayn looked down at Niall who seemed so sad--was so sad. And he wanted to wash all his worries away, wanted to make everything better. He lifted his chin, smiling softly at the blonde. "Don’t worry bud...Someone will want us. I promise." Zayn reassured, leaning in hesitantly, searching for any sign Niall didn’t want it. But he closed his eyes, pressing his lips into a kissy face and letting Zayn press their mouths together.

             Niall sighed softly through his nose and wrapped an arm around Zayn’s neck, pulling the lad closer, who pressed Niall against the car door, swiping his tongue against Niall’s lower lip. He was so caught up in the moment, so lost in the passion and lust radiating off their two bodies.

             Niall wasn’t sure what to do, didn’t know where to go from there. "Open your mouth." Zayn insisted against his lips and Niall did...Opened his mouth wide and let Zayn turn his head, pushing his tongue inside and swapping their saliva, Niall’s hands reaching up to clutch Zayn’s messy hair, pulling him in quicker, rougher. Smashing their mouths together with such force, Zayn was sure it would leave them swollen and puffy for days, but right now...he could care less.