Chapter 16 - I Know How It Goes

The pizzeria smelt like flour and warm Sauce. Zayn liked flipping the pizzas, making Niall giggle and he tossed the dough up high. The touch Niall not to touch hi face and wear gloves and he got good at making the pizzas by the end of the day. Zayn had flour all over himself, in his speak black hair and Niall had Sauce on his face.

Lord knows how it got there.

His face was hot red when Georgia told him how good he was doing over dinner, when they had finally gotten off work.

They had Pork Chops for dinner and N got a extra helping of Mac and Cheese, which he made a strange noise at.

Zayn thanked the woman for taking them in four times an she rolled her eyes each time. "Zayn...I've told you about thanking me. It was no big deal, I could see you guys needed help." He smiled.

After dinner, Niall was tuckered out. Zayn determined he could have a shower in the morning and put him to bed with a few soft kisses and even softer words.

Georgia watched from the doorway with a smile playing on her lips and when Zayn walked from the room, she gave a sigh.

"Will you ever tell me? About what happened to you guys?" She asked and Zayn looked down, ashamed. He guessed he should tell her. Let her know what she was getting herself into.

He told her to sit down, to be sure she could take it all in. They sat in the living room with their legs crossed on the couch. Zayn took in a heavy breath and blinked at her.

"My dad...He married animals mother when I was twelve. Niall was eleven and I wasn't ready for a little brother but...I don't know, I had to take care of him." He started and Georgia placed a hand on his shoulder to keep him calm.

"My dad he used to...he'd touch Niall. If have to listen from outside the door, I'd beg him to stop but he never did. He hurt him all the time and it was so hard to watch. He's my baby brother, you know?" Georgia nodded in understanding and Zayn blinked his eyes closed for a second to will away the tears.

"The other day, my dad put...razor blades inside of Niall and I had I take him to the hospital. When they got them out Niall had semen in him and they asked about it and I just...brushed them off." He hiccuped a little sniffle and shook his head. "I couldn't make him stop. So...I took Niall an we ran."

Georgia moved her hand to Zayn's back and rubbed. She felt so bad, she wanted to just hug Zayn, he him close. The taller bit his lip and looked at her. "You can't let him find Niall, you can't let him hurt my...my baby." He begged of her and she nodded.

The floor board squeaked and thy both looked back to find tired Niall stumbling out of the room. "Zaynie, you not in bed." The blonde pointed out, eyes half open, blinded from the light in the kitchen. Zayn wiped his tears, as if to hide them from Niall before getting up and walking to him. "I'm coming right now, Charming." Me looped a arm around his waist and looked back at Georgia. "Night...well see you in the morning?" Zayn cocked an eyebrow an she smiled. "The shop is closed tomorrow, and I have to go to Manchester to see my sister. So you guys have the house tomorrow." She told him and Zayn nodded.

They got back to bed and Niall was quick to fall asleep, a pool of droll left on Zayn chest as he slept but the elder could care less and soon followed in sleeping.

In the morning, he didn't wake to kisses, didn't get to have that peaceful awakening. Niall was pressed against his hip, little cock hard and poking against him. Sure, Niall would probably freak out if Zayn wore him up and he had that thing poking against his brother but hey, they had been in worse situations.

Zayn chuckled and lent down. Niall was still drooling and he would be lying if he said he didn't like the kinkyness of licking it up. He lapped at Niall's mouth, a strings of spit between them as he cleaned his lover up. Niall woke up with a grouchy noise and a even more annoyed face.

Zayn rolled him over, so he was on his back and Zayn half lent over him. He kissed the bottom of Niall's chin and the boy squirmed. "Zaynie...my peeper hurts." He complained.

Zayn rolled his eyes and dropped a confident hand to cup Niall's crotch.

Niall gasped.

"You've been hard for too long, sweetie. I need to make you cum." He told him and slipped a hand into Niall's boxers.

Niall was quick to push him away and sit up. "No, want your peepee! You promise you'd put it in there, Zaynie." It was true, Zayn had promise. He sighed and thought it through. Niall was healed up, and Zayn would be careful.

He got up and searched the room. He found his bottle of lube in their bag. After all, Zayn was one for Jerking off in the corner while his brother slept, all while watching his pink lips and pretty little body.

"Charming, it's going to hurt. You have to tell me if I hurt you, okay?" He nodded to his brother, licking his lips. "Pull off your undies and spread your legs, okay?"

Niall did as he was told, pulling off his boxers (well, Zayn's boxers) with much difficulty. He dropped them on the floor beside the bed and spread his legs wide.

Zayn dribbled lube in hai fingers, warming the liquid before crawling into the bed, between his baby's legs. His fingers where long and curious as he prodded Niall's hold and the boy giggled, eyes tired and filled with sleep.

"Why you put your fingers in there?" He wondered and reached down I touch where Zayn had a finger buried in him. "Why not your peepee?"

Zayn pushed a finger against his prostate, making everything out and Niall arched desperately. "I can't put my peepee in there until it's stretched, you understand? You have to be open so I can put it there. It's big, so I have to be careful."

Niall nodded in understanding, even though he probably didn't get a word d what Zayn had said.

When he was stretched, Zayn walked forward in his knees, hand on his lubed up cock they he was jerking slowly, working himself up to full hardness. He lent over Niall and gave him a few kisses. "Are you sure, Charming? Is this what you want?"

Niall nodded and Zayn had to agree. He'd wanted this for so long. He wanted to be able to show Niall sex wasn't bad. That it could feel good with the right person and he was determined to prove that today.

[Sorry if this is crap!! Once again I wrote this on my phone haha. Enjoy? -Pandabear<3]