Chapter 11 - And I Never Tell Him No

The car quickly froze. Zayn had parked them in the side of a wide open field. The two of them were out there for everyone to see. Niall and Zayn had crawled into the backseat and were trying to get some sort of sleep—after all, since when has sleeping in a car comfortable. As the night wore on, things got cold, and they only had a few blankets to keep them warm. Zayn was still angry. Angry with himself, angry with Niall’s questions. He was being selfish.

            “I’m cold Zaynie,” Niall whimpered, sticking out his bottom lip in an adorable pout. Zayn sighs and runs his hands through Niall’s blonde ruffled hair, “Turn on the heat!” Niall exclaimed. Zayn couldn’t help but smile at Niall’s enthusiasm

            “Cant,” Zayn mumbled, “We can’t waste the gas just to run the heat,”

            “But it’s cold,” Niall repeated.

            Zayn sighed and grabbed Niall’s smaller body, pulling them together and making Niall’s head fall right into his neck, “Better?”

            Niall giggled and nodded, and pulled the few blankets further over their bodies.

            Unfortunately as the night continued on, it only got colder and colder, and Niall began to cry because his fingers and toes felt like ice cubes. He was sobbing angrily, pushing himself further and further into Zayn’s body.

            “Please…” Niall sobbed, “Heat,”

            “No,” Zayn’s voice cracked. He couldn’t stand seeing his baby cry. “Charming, I can’t. We can’t waste the gas,”

            “Please!” Niall yelled, “So cold!”

            Zayn began crying too, and that’s how Niall fell asleep, holding onto his brother and sobbing until there was no more will in his body to fight this.

            Zayn didn’t get any sleep. He stayed up all night hating himself for being so dense. He leaned forward, kissing Niall’s pouty lips while he slept and then took a deep breath. He had to get himself under control. He had to do something.

            But Zayn literally felt terrible. Absolutely terrible.

            For the first time in a long time, Zayn was utterly lost. And his new found self hate wasn’t helping him at all.

            The next morning when Niall woke up and the tears have dried on his cheek. He looked up to his Zayn, his protector, the only one who has ever cared for him, and put his lips close to Zayn’s.

            “Kiss me,” Niall smiled, “Please?”

            Zayn’s eyes flickered to the sun rising outside, and he took a deep breath. The sun would bring heat, and the heat would bring better feelings. Zayn knew that things would feel better soon. At least, he hoped.

            So Zayn kissed Niall on the lips, letting his little brother know how much he loved him. When Zayn leaned back, his eyes fluttering open, Niall’s stared back, gnawing on his bottom lip softly. "Kisses make it warm." He whispered, cheeks flushing red. He didn’t know why Zayn made him feel so...tingly...but he liked it. He liked it a lot.

            "More?" He wondered in a soft voice, his breath steaming in Zayn’s face.

            How could he say no, when he got that reaction out of the little lad? So he kissed him again...And Again. He kissed Niall so hard he thought he might crumble into pieces and melt of happiness. Kissing Niall was like Christmas. He knew what the presents looked like on the outside, but everyone was a little different. Like Niall’s kisses.

            Somewhere soft and lingering, others rough and demanding and it always changed.

            Right now he was kissing needy, hungrily. He nipped and bit and Zayn determined he liked Niall biting him. He panted and whimpered against Niall’s dominating lips but he knew the position wouldn’t last, Niall pressing him to the window, straddling his lap. Any moment he would find himself hovering over the blonde, kissing his way down that slender neck, sucking at every other mole or freckle.

            Niall managed to grab hold of Zayn’s hair when he did that, leaving a red bruise on the smaller’s protruding collar bone. That felt good to Niall. He liked the way Zayn moved his body against him, how something needy poked his thigh with every grind down and the Pakistani boy what losing control, losing sight and morals and he was shredding the lad of his clothes...piece...by...piece.