Chapter 17- I'm Feeling Something Deep Inside

So far, yeah, Zayn was diggin' this. Niall's body, all stretched out under him. Long arms and legs, skinny because no mater how much Niall ate, he was too hyper active to keep any weight on.

Maybe having a sex life would tier Niall out some, and they could have normals days as a couple. At least, that's what Zayn hoped. So far, this whole situation was a bit awkward, and stiff, but Miall was giggling-moaning, and blushing. It was fantastic.

Lube wasn't something Zayn kept on hand these days, so spit and lotion was their only sense of ease. The last thing Zayn wanted was to chafe Niall and make this experience a bad one. He wanted his baby to like sex, to enjoy it the way he deserved.

"Zaynie, your being silly." Niall giggled. His hands were in Zayn's long black hair, Zayn's lips on the bottom of his rib cage on Niall's right. He knew he was ticklish, but to his lips? It was suposed to be sensual, and sweet, and make Niall moan but he wasn't doing an amazing job, if he was honest. They were sloppy and weird. But they would perfect the practice, Zayn was sure of it.

"Charming, if you'd quite squirming your like it more." He slotted his body firmly between Niall's legs and licked a wet stripe from the soft brown brush of hair on his belly, to where his chest caved. Niall shivered, then moaned, and his jaw fell slacked. Oh yeah, this was a little better.

The first bite, well, it was to Niall's nipple, and it was the best reaction he could ask for. Niall was a quivering atrocity of, "Zaynie! Zaynie!" Which all came out in a high picked mewl, that sent a quake down Zayn's spine.

Another bite, and Niall was crying for more. He could do this all day. By the time he'd worked Niall up enough, got him to the point of full excitement, Niall had nine different teeth marks on his body. Zayn sat back and reveled in his work. His master piece.

"Zaynie, come on. More. More. What next?" He asked and slid his ting, delicate fingers down Zayn's stomach, his abs. Zayn grabbed his hands, intertwined their digits, and held Niall's hands above his head. "Well...now I'm gonna put my peepee somewhere you might not like at first but...I promise I'll make it feel good, okay Charming?"

Niall's eyes looked scared, suspicious, but trusting. And that's all Zayn needed, his brothers trust. He gave Niall a sweet kiss that washed away that look in his eyes and replaced it with pure adulation-excessive admiration. Niall practically worshiped Zayn, he'd trust him with anything.

Zayn reached for the little bottle of lotion he'd found in the living room. He prayed that Georgia wouldn't miss it, or be looking for it before Zayn could get her some more or them their own lubricant.

When Zayn pushed his boxers off, Niall's eyes did this little springy thing, bouncing open with awe. "Look...bigger than last time." A dark blush round to his cheeks. He had a gaze of per found need, and Zayn was soaking in it. "Zayn," Niall whined again, this time his voice was deeper.

Zayn had never heard it so confident and well controlled.

"I know, I know, I've got you. Give me a second honey, I need to get you ready."

With his fingers slicked up in the apple scented lotion, Zayn pressed two inside his brother, who yelped, but accepted them. He gave him a moment, he didn't want to test his sensitive hole, or emotions.

After a good fifteen seconds, Zayn pulled his fingers back and started moving them in and out, spreading them in a way that would open Niall up from the inside first, then, when he pulled the fingers out, it would slowly stretch him.

Zayn didn't want to fuck his Charming if he was loose, but then again, he didn't wan Niall to hurt, so he would have to live with it for the time being.

He slid in his ring finger and continued the motions until he seemed Niall for and stretched. "Now?" Niall questioned when Zayn sat up and grabbed to the lotion. "Yeah, Ni. Now bub." He hummed.

Zayn's made a little line of the peppermint green lotion from his stomach to the end of his cock, before rubbing it around carefully.

Niall's legs were snored and waiting when his attention was brought elsewhere from his dick. "Charming, your adorable." He laughed at the needy was of his brother and lent down to give him a we kiss that Niall returned enthusiastically.

Zayn walked forward on his knees till he could get himself settled between Niall's legs. It was an awkward for but he made it work and soon he was pressing the head of his length inside.

Niall's back arched prettily, and for a moment Zayn though he might pull alway, but he was moving into it.

Zayn, being the gentleman he was, gave a few more moments after being seated inside Niall, to start moving.

From then on, it was like one big blurry trance of curses-on Zayn's part-and whimpers-from Niall. Niall's dull fingernails where hypocritical in the sense that they are suposed to be dull.

InsteD, they were digging into Zayn's flesh. Though, the burn made him crave more, and he spent the whole time perfecting his moments.

Niall's prostate was a challenge in it's own, Zayn though it would be easy to nail it but it was harder than porn made it out to be. No wonder people complained about pornos so damn much.

Along with Niall's nails were his teeth-those weren't full at all- which left bruises in Zagns already dark skin. The pads of his fingertips held Niall down as he thrusted into him.

He didn't even know he was close before it was all over, and Niall was coming all over his tummy untouched, the whole time whining. "Zayn! Zayn or, oh, Zaynie." Zayn was dropping his load deep inside Niall's hot wet space, not that his brother seemed to mind. The world was probably black to him , he'd just had his biggest orgasm ever.

After they took a few minutes under the cool blow of the ceiling fan, Niall turned on his side and curled into his brothers shoulder. "Zaynie? That was so good." He blushed. Yeah, that was incredible. Zayn laughed, his chest jumping and he reached out to run his fingers down Niall's sides. They were covered in bites, bruises, and nail marks, but they were so pleased with themselves, they couldn't really care less.

He was as close to Niall as he could ever get an the thought was all he needed to drift off gently with his Charming on his chest, mooring his own actions.

It was a sweet, simplistic life they were living, and Zayn was content for the first time in his life. With Niall.

[A/N: sorry this was so short but hey! At least I wrote it! Haha, I actually fell asleep while writing it lol. What do you guys think? Was it alright?]