Found me

Hey babes!!

Here's a request for my friend AyaStyles25

Hope you enjoy love!!!

Harry and I sat on the couch of our living room.

The television softly played in the background as we went through Harry's photo book.

"Oh my god, what is that?" I laughed loudly as I pointed to the picture of Harry in his mum's bra when he was a kid.

"Let's just say I was a special....special child" Harry chuckled, shaking his head at the picture.

I smiled at the picture.

Harry looked so young but still so cheeky.

I flipped to the next page.

It was a picture of Harry and his sister Gemma.

Gemma.

Who is no longer with us.

Harry stared at the picture intensely.

I could already see the sorrow and anger build up in his eyes.

He let out a puff as he moved his thumb against the photo.

I frowned.

I just had to suggest we look through pictures and now I've made Harry upset.

I placed one of my hands on his back, the other on his shoulder, rubbing softly as a gesture of comfort.

"Harry....I'm so....so sorry. I understand if you're mad at me-"

"Mad at you?" Harry interrupted. "Aya, baby, why would I be mad at you when you found me?"

"Found you?" I questioned.

"Yes found me. When I lost my sister....I was so hurt....so broken and pure. She was the only girl in my life, besides my mum, she was like my second half. My missing piece. And when she died, all of that went away. My best friend left me. I thought I was never going to be okay. I thought I was going to live in a world of sorrow for the rest of my time being. But then you came into my life. And everything fell back into place. I finally found my best friend again, I finally found my missing piece....I finally found you. I was so lost....but you found me."

I stared at harry in amazement.

"Harry. You are absolutely amazing...and I hope you know that. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else but you. I love you harry."

"I love you too baby girl" he spoke, wrapping his strong arms around me and placing a kiss onto my lips, passionately. "So much."

Hope you enjoyed my ladybugs!! <3