Melanin Beauty

To my melanin beauties reading, I don't want you guys thinking that I don't write for you either, because every imagine is for you too. You're undoubtedly beautiful, all shades of you. I write for ALL. Here's one dedicated specifically for you guys! ❤️

You bit your lip nervously reading all of the comments of your Instagram pictures. You had multiple with Harry as he begged you to put some pictures up of the two of you You always previously told him no, not truthfully telling him that you were scared of all the backlash you were going to receive. And you were right.

You were looking at the comments of you and Harry's one year anniversary picture. He was smiling widely, holding you tightly in his arms as his lips rested against your temple.

"So cute!" Commented one fan.

"Beautiful couple" another commented.

Your smile faded as you continued reading.

"So disgusting. She's black. What does he even see in her?"

"Maybe it's a charity case 😂😂"

"Maybe management is forcing him to be with her."

"He can't be happy with her."

"Man he downgraded."

Tears started to fall down your face but you quickly wiped them as Harry entered the room. "Ello, love", he smiled kissing your cheek, before looking down and seeing your slightly red colored eyes. "What's wrong baby?"

You shook your head, flicking your phone off and looking up into his eyes. "Why are you with me?", you asked. You knew better to know that it wasn't really for a charity case, but you really did wonder what he saw in you. You weren't like all the other girls he dated in the past, clearly.

He furiously looked down at you. "Are you kidding me? Is that even a question?" He asked. He sat down next to you and grabbed your hands in his, locking his pretty green eyes with yours. "I love you, baby girl. You know that."

"But...I'm black."

"I've noticed", he chuckled, kissing your hand softly.

You couldn't help but smile a little bit at his cheekiness. "And you're absolutely stunning to me. Your skin color doesn't define you, though I do love your melanin", his deep British accented voice spoke. "Your skin is so radiant and beautiful. And I'll admit, when we're laying together and our skin touches and I observe us, I get jealous of your beauty. You're like my little chocolate drop" he smiled, nudging his nose against yours, causing you to smile. "Don't ever feel like your skin tone will change the way I feel about you, because it won't. I love your skin color and I love you. It's 2018. People will have to be stupid to not accept interracial relationships", he stated. "And I can't wait to have mixed babies with you."

"Oh my God", you laughed loudly. Harry grinned at you, kissing your plumped lips deeply in advance of pulling away and standing up. "Now get your cute ass up, we have dinner reservations."

~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that day, you told Harry about the hate on your Instagram. He made you block them as well as he did, taking a precious picture of the two of you kissing before posting it onto his Instagram captioned, "My Beautiful Melanin Queen". He placed his phone onto his nightstand before kissing you and wasting the night away with you carelessly.