Frustrations

Here's an imagine for me love MeganLubben

Hope you enjoy!!!!

WARNING!!!

This chapter contains kinky daddy shit so if you're not all about that life...I suggest you kindly exit thataway >>>>>

Please watch your step and return your Christian Grey whips.

As for those who are staying... Please drink the holy water I provided and don't forget to read the bible once this is over.

I now present to you....Uh...yea

I continued to stir the pasta I made for harry on the stove.

He's been blowing up my phone all day telling me about how his day was going and how frustrating it's been, so I decided to try and cheer him up with his favorite thing.

Food.

I then heard the door slam and I jumped from the sudden sound.

Harry stormed into the kitchen, throwing his things down and walking up to me.

His face serious and I wasn't sure how to approach the situation.

"Everything oka-" I started to ask until he grabbed my waist, his left hand turning off the fire behind me.

"Don't talk....I need you....now" he growled.

He lifted me into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist, giving him what he wanted.

He carried us into the room upstairs and placed me on the bed, pulling his shirt and jeans off quickly.

He placed his lips on me neck, leaving love bites as he pulled my jeans off.

He threw them on the ground and ripped my shrit off, unclipping my bra as he did so.

Harry's actions were so forceful yet so sexy.

"Want me to taste you baby?" He asked.

I couldn't believe what harry was saying and before I could answer, he was kissing down my stomach.

He slowly took the black lace off of me.

"These are hot....but you'll look better with them off" he told me, snaking them down my legs.

Without enough time for me to think, his mouth was covering me whole.

"Oh" I let out a loud moan at the feeling.

He flicked his tongue against me repeatedly before devouring me again, causing a fire to start in my stomach as he sucked.

"Oh my god....." I moaned, pulling his hair in my hands.

He pushed his tongue into me, quickening my chances of releasing.

By this time I couldn't help the moans falling from my lips as he continued his actions.

"Fuck- you taste so good baby girl" he said, licking his lips after my release.

He pushed me higher towards the bed before hovering over me.

"Now....I wanna try something new. I want you to call me daddy from now on, you got that baby?" He asked staring into my eyes.

I nodded quickly, wanting harry as much as he wanted me.

He took my legs in his hands and hitched them around his waist, spreading them wider before pounding into me.

"Oh fuck- Harry" I moaned.

"What did I say?"

He thrusted into me again, harder than ever.

"Daddy" I corrected.

He continued his thrusts, picking up the pace.

"You could yell louder than that, sweetheart" he noted.

He brought one of his hands down to rub furiously on my clit.

I lost it after that.

"Oh my- daddy!!" I moaned louder, releasing as he did the same afterwards.

"God that was amazing megan..." He grinned. "You're like my own personal Snickers bar."

...........

So.....I don't know what tf that was....

Probably the worst chapter I ever wrote....

Sorry loves!!

Still hope you enjoyed Megan!!!

Teehee....BYE MY SOUR PICKLES!!!!