Uncontrollable

Request- Harry makes Y/N squirt uncontrollably!

SMUT WARNING!!

The first one was an accident...as well as the second....and the third....

Y/N thought Harry would stop after the third one; Hell, she thought he'd stop after the first one, yet here they are, Harry with a wide grin on his face as Y/N juices dripped from his lips and Y/N? Well, she was a rather pulsating mess; Sweat drenching from her forehead with flushed cheeks.

Harry never liked the idea of quick sex, always making it last as long as possible, which he seemed to live by. From making love, to simply foreplay, he liked to stretch out the moment and feeling and if he could, he would have Y/N orgasming for him hours on end which he urged right now.

Y/N felt like her stomach was knotted and her lungs were expired as she gasped for air miserably. Her hair was tangled around her head and her eyes batted as she looked down at Harry. He's made her squirt six times in a row now and by the look on his face, he wasn't stopping anytime soon. "H", she cried. His eyes peered up at hers tauntingly as he moved three fingers in and out of her as her legs were spread widely apart and rested on his shoulders.

He already knew what she was going to say, but he wasn't having it. Though she looked like she couldn't take it anymore, he knew she still had a little bit left in her to end off the night. "Come on, poppet", he said before placing a wet kiss to her clit. "Yeh can give me one more, yeah?" And thanks to the way his head ducked back down between her legs to lick and lap at her sex with his tongue, she knew she was going to follow in his words.