New Things

SMUT WARNING!!

"Have you ever thought about kissing me?"

"I'm sorry?", you questioned with wide eyes and a cough.

You had to be dreaming right now. Was Harry Styles, your best friend, really asking you if you ever thought about kissing him? "What on Earth are you even thinking about for you to have asked me that?", you inquired, taking a sip of your water and placing the glass back down onto the coffee table.

The two of you were playing scrabble at his house and you were kicking his ass proudly which was new because he always beat you at this game. But now you realized the only reason he was losing so awfully was because his mind was elsewhere. Possibly on kissing you.

"I don't know...you and I have been best friends for so long...have you ever thought about it?" He asked, his eyes flickering to yours as his finger flicked against the scrabble board.

It was true. You have thought about kissing Harry, many times before. He was irresistibly hot. Who wouldn't think about kissing his smooth, pink lips? "No", you lied.

"Oh please, I don't believe that for a second, love. I saw the way you were staring at my lips just now."

Your cheeks heated up and you bit down on your lip so hard you thought your tooth would pierce through the skin. You hated blushing in front of Harry and he knew this, probably why the little bastard was grinning so hard at you. "Stop looking at me like that", you muttered. He laughed and began fiddling with the pieces of letters. You cleared your throat before talking again. "Do...have you ever thought about kissing me?"

He slowly lifted his head up to look at you again. His eyes were staring into your soul and he placed one of his hands near the area of his crotch. He pushed the inside of his cheek with his tongue, eyes boring over your body, undressing you completely. Your cheeks started to heat up again as Harry's eyes moved back to your lips. He licked his, with a smirk. "No", he winked.

Your mouth slightly fell open and you grabbed the pillow on the couch from behind you, throwing it at him causing him to blow up in a fit of laughter. "What?", he laughed.

"You were just undressing me with your eyes just to say no?!", you couldn't help but laugh too.

"Well that's what you get for saying no to me", he smiled. "But in all seriousness, I have thought about kissing you. A lot." Your heart fluttered at his words and you smiled at him from across the table. "I've even had a few dreams about you."

You pursed your lips and slightly frowned. "What kind of dreams?"

Harry suddenly started chuckling to himself in thought, smirking down at the board game. "Good dreams."

You bounced your knee up and down anxiously, beating your fingers against the table in some made up rhythm. "What happened in them?"

Harry licked his lips once more. "I can show you better than I can tell you."

You swallowed down roughly before replying to the boy who was easily seducing you. "Show me."

Harry raised up from his chair in an instant, walking over to you and sitting down beside you on the couch. "You're my best friend...but I'm willing to try some things."

"What kind of things?"

"New Things."

And with that, he pressed his lips to yours eagerly and you were shocked at his actions. The two of you have never kissed each other. The feeling was foreign, but it brought a fire to your body and you loved it. You placed your hand on his cheek, pushing his lips to yours harder. They felt so good against your own, his hand skimming down to the button of your pants. You two slowly fell back onto the couch, Harry on top of your figure. You placed your hands in his hair, playing and tugging at the curls as he unbuttoned your jeans, pulling them from your legs impatiently.