extended summary & author's note + disclaimer

EXTENDED SUMMARY

EXTENDED SUMMARY

"So we need to get a girl that supposedly takes over peoples minds and makes people fall in love with her?" Robin asked everyone in the room.

"Yes, she can be an advantage to this team and if she agrees she will be an asset." Batman responded pulling up her file on the batcomputer. She was gorgeous, and Kid Flash couldn't help but drool a bit.

"So how can we catch her?" Aqualad asked as Batman closed the file.

"We play her at her own game." Batman said as he turned to Superboy.

"No, no way." Superboy said as he trying to keep in his anger. M'gann sighed and put her hand on Superboy's shoulder, but he just shook it off as she looked down.

"Too bad. You are a part of this team now. You have a mission." Batman replied and went over back to the computer.

"Can I be the target?" Kid Flash asked which Batman just stared at him.

"No."

author's note

I recently have watched young justice and fell in love. And there isn't a lot of fanfic's of this so I wanted to make one. And here it is. It will be a while till I post a real chapter cause I have so many others but I will complete this one. And I want to go into season 2 because I LOVE NIGHTWING. But I might make one on it's own.

disclaimer

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING OF THE YOUNG JUSTICE. ALL RIGHTS GO TO BRANDON VIETTI AND GREG WEISMAN AND DC COMICS. ALL I OWN IS MY OWN CHARACTER AND HER BACK STORY.