III.

III. FIRST DAY ON THE JOB

GOTHAM CITY
AUGUST 27, 06:12 EDT

"Oh my--" Enchantress slammed into the wall. She groaned in pain and rolled over to her stomach. Clayface roared in laughter and transformed his hand into a hammer with a spike.

The whole team was down and covered in clay. Kaldur was next to her, as he as well was knocked into the wall. She was able to gather her energy and made a force making Clayface stop his action. Giving Batman enough time to crash down and throw his batarangs at him.

He landed on the ground and Clayface roared again, Batman grabbed his electric charge and aimed at Clayface successfully shooting it and making Clayface into a pile of clay.

Enchantress was covered in clay like the others and slumped her shoulders. The others didn't tell her that her first day of camp would be against a Meta-human who could transform into anything with clay.

An hour later, as they went back to the Mount, everyone was silent. Which was a first for Enchantress all she wanted to do was take a bath and sleep. Her feet dragged behind her and went into the zeta-tube.

Batman was ahead of everyone else and he stopped to turn and look at the youngsters. "I need to talk to Aqualad. The rest of you take a shower and head home." All darkly, but Calypso had to admit it that it sent chills down her spine.

"You read my mind, Sweetheart." She spoke as she walked by, but not before she secretly pinched Kaldur's butt and blew a kiss as she turned to face his scowl.

"Head home? I am home." Conner seemed not to warm up to Calypso yet, after the whole mind controlling fiasco, so she just kept walking not saying anything.

As she walked she noticed Robin wander a little behind so she slowed down her walking and waited for him.

"Something wrong, little bird?" Robin looked up facing Enchantress and just sighed shaking his head.

"It's nothing." He simply said. Calypso wanted him to like her, she doesn't know why but she has some sort of connection with Robin. Ever since he said he would be there for her, she had a change of heart for him.

She smiled and grabbed his hand and squeezed, " If you need to talk, I'll be in the shower." She smirked letting go of his hand and waved.

"Yeah right." He whispered under his breath and waved back and just watched her go. Calypso was joking, a little, Robin is a little too young for her. And she really did want to take a shower.

//

"ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HEATHENS TAKE IT SLOW!" Calypso sang as she used a sponge to scrub the clay off her legs. She had her head phones in her ears and took her time in the bath. Bubbles covered her privates and candles were lit around her.