II.

II. BATMAN

Her long black hair was as dark as Batman's cowl. She would walk with such strength and confidence that her hair would sway so majestically in the opposite direction.

Her eyes flicked to every part of the ship they had escorted her in. The seat belts would automatically secure her in, which she frowned upon. Until she looked towards the shapeshifter. And clicked it together.

"So, Mg'ann how do you like it here on Earth?" Calypso asked dragging her name in a long pause. Mg'ann tightened her hands on the controls blocking Calypso from invading her mind again.

"It's fascinating, especially with all my friends here." She looked around to the others with a faint smile on her lips.

"If so, then why haven't they seen your true form?" Calypso's smirked from ear to ear.

The thing with Calypso is that she knows how to get under people's skin. She knew what to say and what to do to make their stomach turn in guilt. She can barely scratch the surface and make them explode in anger, sadness, guilt, anything.

There's a reason why she calls herself Enchantress, and nobody knows the real reason why she does, until she wants them to.

"You don't know anything about me." Mg'ann replied with irritation in her voice as she looked over her should towards Calypso.

Everyone in the ship was silent, but Wally just had to open his mouth.

"So, uh, how do you know Kaldur?" He asked with a forced smile trying to break the ice. Calypso only smiled and put her right leg over her left and gently rubbed her foot against Kaldur's leg.

"Do you want to tell them the lovely story on how we met, Kaldur honey? Or you want me to tell them?" She spoke with lust laced in her voice, Kaldur sat straight and looked towards Calypso.

"Don't start this. We're almost at the Mountain." He said and looked forward. Calypso's smile fell and she tucked her feet under her and crossed her arms over her chest pouting. And she looked towards Superboy who wasn't very kin towards the enchantress.

She puckered her lips and made a loud smack noise, blowing a kiss with a wink. Superboy only rolled his eyes and stared out the window. There was only one thought everyone on that ship had.

And it was that Calypso was going to be a hand full.

                                                                                         //

She trailed behind the group, mostly because everyone seemed to not want to interact with the enchantress, except for one little bird.

"Hey Calypso. Can I talk to you for a second?" Calypso turned her head and noticed Robin, who she had a pleasure to met on the ship, and nodded his head to step back from the group.

"I just wanna say that if you ever need anything I'm here for you. Everyone else seems to have a grudge against you, but I don't." He said and rubbed the back of his neck looking a bit embarrassed.

Calypso smiled and leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you." And she walked back to the group entering the large main room. As she walked towards the group, she was met with the smell of man.

As she directed her eyes towards the three league members in front of the huge computer. The mountain was a humongous space of equipment and high tech. Which Calypso immediately figured it was bought with all of Batman's money.

The league members were speaking with the rest of the team, and then directed their attention to Calypso. She stood in the middle of the room while playing with the sparring mat and saw how it would identify her by just stepping on it.

"Enchantress, I hoped everything went smoothly on your arrival here." Black Canary spoke as she looked behind her and giving a look towards Wally and Robin. Who just sheepishly smiled back at their superior. 

"It was okay, but I do have to say people could have been more welcoming." Calypso looked towards Kaldur, who just stood silently next to Mg'ann, who was also staring at Calypso with a sneer face.

"Sorry about that. I assume with you here you agreed to become a part of the team." The Dark Knight himself said who looked even better in person. Calypso threw her energy around herself expanding it only reaching the league members.

She walked slowly towards them and had some fun. "Oh of course, that's why I'm here. And to get close to you Mr. Mysterious."  Calypso whispered as she laid a hand on his chest right above the bat symbol. Kaldur had this stare as if he was jealous, knowing that's exactly what she did to him a long time ago.

Robin  caught it. Cause he was jealous, it was always Bruce getting all the hot girls. Even if he was only 13 he has a big enough ego to know he can win her heart.

And Superboy was mad. He didn't like being controlled at all. But he did have to admit Calypso was pretty.

Black Canary and Red Tornado just stood still not able to do anything in the situation. Enchantress had a tight hold even if Red Tornado was an android he smelled the toxic and was shut down due to how  powerful the scent is.

"So you joined to get closer to me?" Batman asked as his eyes turned a dark red.

"Don't flatter yourself honey." Enchantress said and controlled the toxin back into her body having every once of red magic disappear from air.  She felt airy throwing her hair behind her shoulders and letting her eyes come back to their original color she turned to the young members.

"Do any of you mind telling me where I would be sleeping?"  Wally raised his hand ecstatically and ran over to her.

"Hold tight babe." And he grab her by the waist and speeding off. Batman, Black Canary, And Red Tornado came back to their senses and held their head feeling their mind had been invaded.

"What happened?" Black Canary clutched her head and sat on the ground. The rest of the team came over and looked worried. Artemis scuffed.

"Well, Enchantress basically invaded your guys personal space and most likely read your minds. And almost kissed Batman." Black Canary looked as if she was going to laugh and looked towards Batman.

"You still want her on the team?" He just grunted and walked back to the cave. Still having that smell of strawberries and cream on his nose.

unedited. god calypso is my spirit animal. and batman has a admire lol. voltron anyone?? i'm making a fanfic and might be up today most likely.

thank you stay healthy and beautiful lovelies.