0. ✉️

Christopher:
Char? Can I talk to you, are you busy?

Charlene:
No, for once I'm not. What's up, Chris?

Christopher:
I'm really fucked up right now...

Charlene:
As in you've been smoking and/or drinking?

Christopher:
Ugh, I wish. Carlen and I just broke up.

Charlene:
Um, are you lying?

Christopher:
Do you really think I'd joke about that?

Charlene:
I don't know...maybe. You two were basically conjoined at the hip, what happened?

Christopher:
A mistake happened.

Charlene:
Ugh, don't tell me you cheated on her.

Christopher:
...

Charlene:
Why are you always cheating, Chris? She was a really nice girl, she really loved you too.

Christopher:
Way to make me feel better, Charlene.

Charlene:
I'm sorry but jeez, Chris. How many girls do you have to go through to realize cheating isn't right? Keep on breaking these girls' hearts and you'll be lonely for the rest of your life.

Christopher:
Oh, no. I assure you I won't be lonely.

Charlene:
How do you figure?

Christopher:
I'm just that guy. Need I say more?

Charlene:
And the fact that you're conceited might drive women away too, lol.

Christopher:
Naw, I don't think so. My ego is just as big as my heart, baby girl. Don't get the two twisted. Plus, women find that quality attractive :)

Charlene:
Sure they do. Note my sarcasm.

Christopher:
If I'm as conceited as you say I am, how and why did we become best friends? Usually if you don't like someone's characteristics, you probably wouldn't want to know them on a personal level. But hey, that's just me, and pure logic.

Charlene:
Oh, please. You need me, Christopher, lol.

Christopher:
I wouldn't say all the time, but right now I do. I may come off as happy through text right now but in real life, ya boy is really going through it.

Charlene:
Well, you made your bed, now lay in it. I'm not even sure why you cheated on her, considering the fact she gave you everything you could've possibly ever wanted but, I'm not here to bash you. You're obviously still depressed about the whole thing, so as a friend, I'm here to comfort you.

Christopher:
You're here alright, but not in person. And you're sure the hell not where I want you to be right now.

Charlene:
And where is that?

Christopher:
Under these covers with me.

Copyright © 2016 naughtychristopher. All rights reserved.