1. ✉️

Charlene:
What?

Charlene:
Uh, Chris. I sent you a message over 3 hours ago, are you okay?

Christopher:
You don't get it, Charlene? I like you and I want to fuck you.

Charlene:
What the hell?... Where did that come from?

Christopher:
I don't even see how we were best friends for this long and haven't fucked at least once. That usually happens to best friends with the opposite sex.

Charlene:
Because... You were always in a relationship.

Christopher:
So?

Charlene:
What do you mean "So"?

Christopher:
Nobody had to know, I would've kept my mouth shut.

Charlene:
Are you drunk?

Christopher:
What does that matter? It still doesn't change the fact that I wanna dick you down.

Charlene:
Chris, you're drunk. You don't mean that, you need to go and lay down.

Christopher:
But I do, and I'm not tired. As a matter of fact, can we sext? What are you wearing? I'm wearing a black tank that's about to come off, along with my boxers 😉

Charlene:
I thought you'd never ask.

Christopher:
Okay, great! Send me a video of you completely naked, grabbing on your tits and I promise I'll show you whatever you want 😉

Charlene:
Hell no, I was lying! I'm not going to sext you, especially if you're drunk.

Christopher:
Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true. So if I wasn't drunk... You would sext me?

Charlene:
Do not twist my words, Chris. You know exactly what I mean. I wouldn't sext you either way.

Christopher:
And why not? I'm a single man, now.

Charlene:
Don't forget drunk and vulnerable.

Christopher:
I want you to take advantage of me, baby. Do whatever you want with me 😉

Charlene:
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I wouldn't do that to you.

Christopher:
You know what I'd do to you? I'd eat you out, having you scream a nigga's name all through the night.

Charlene:
Chris, please don't do this. Not now.

Christopher:
Do what? Get you horny? Maybe if I continue, you'll wanna come back to daddy 😉

Charlene:
In your dreams.

Christopher:
So, you don't miss me? You're happy where you're at...without me. Nice.

Charlene:
Ugh, why do you keep twisting my words?! This is why I hate when you're drunk, you twist my words and you have these terrible mood swings. But, speaking of mood swings... do you feel okay?

Christopher:
No, I don't actually. I feel depressed. My girl just left me and now my alleged best friend doesn't care for me anymore. Ever since you got that new job which forced you to move away, I haven't seen you at all.

Charlene:
We're not going to touch that subject right now. Are you alone?

Christopher:
Sadly, yes. Why, you wanna send me nudes or something?

Charlene:
Ugh, no! I have to come over, despite the fact I'm like 3 hours away. I don't trust you when you're intoxicated and alone.

Christopher:
Why, you think I'm gonna cut myself or something? One: I'm not like that, and two: it's fine. You don't have to come over, but if you do, just know we're fucking.

Charlene:
No, we're not but are you sure you can hold up on your own? I don't need to go over?

Christopher:
Stop babying me, I'm fine. If you can come, great. If you can't, I understand. You have work early in the morning anyways, maybe another day.

Charlene:
Thanks... For being so understanding. I love you, Chris. As a friend of course.

Christopher:
I love you too, Char. You'll love me more than a friend one day.