6. ✉️

Charlene:
Chris, wth? Where'd you go? I wake up and you're gone.

Christopher:
I had to go and do something..

Charlene:
Do what?

Christopher:
Something.

Charlene:
You know I hate when you do that bs, Chris! Could you stop playing and tell me wya and why you disappeared without telling me anything?

Christopher:
Lol, you're not my mother, Charlene. I don't have to tell you where I'm going.

Charlene:
Can you stop, please? At least tell me why you left. I just find it so weird how just you up and leave... What happened?

Christopher:
I guess I should probably just tell you since you won't stop asking.

Charlene:
Obviously.

Christopher:
I left because I felt so awkward being there after what happened. How I threw myself at you and you blatantly just said no to it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should've fucked then and there regardless (even though we kinda should've) but I just felt dumb for taking things so fast with you... You're a virgin, and something as precious as that shouldn't have to be rushed.

Christopher:
So I guess I just disappeared to get away from my mistake.

Christopher:
And on that note, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in anyway. I truly am.

Charlene:
I don't know what to say... But I'm okay, Chris. I really am. And what happened last night wasn't as bad as you're making it seem, I enjoyed it to be completely honest with you but I just wasn't ready in that moment, y'know? Not to be terribly cliché either but, it's not you, it's me.

Christopher:
Lol, can't get anymore cliché than that.

Charlene:
Oh shut up, Chrissy. But anyways, back to the original question, where are you? It's 4 am.

Christopher:
I think you could answer that question.

Charlene:
Please don't tell me you're at the bar.

Christopher:
Yeesh, am I that predicable?

Charlene:
Sadly. Are you drunk? I don't think you are since you aren't trying to sext me yet.

Christopher:
Getting there, I'm real close.

Charlene:
You didn't go there because of this little situation, did you?

Christopher:
No, something way different. And I'm not telling you right now no matter how much you bother me about it so don't ask.

Charlene:
Whatever. I'm coming to get you. Where are the keys to your other Lamborghini?

Christopher:
Just go to sleep, Charlene. I swear I'll be there in one piece by sunrise.

Charlene:
Promise?

Christopher:
Promise.