3. ✉️

Charlene:
...

Christopher:
Holy shit... Nah, you're just fucking me lol. That's real funny, Charlene. My dumbass almost took you seriously, lmao.

Charlene:
Why would you think I'd joke about something like that?

Christopher:
Wait, so... What the hell?

Charlene:
Why is that so shocking, lol? I'm not you, Chris.

Christopher:
Tf is that supposed to mean? Are you calling me a hoe or something, 'cause I'm not. I just like sex, doesn't mean I'm fucking the whole block. 

Charlene:
LOL! Your words, not mine.

Christopher:
That's what your sneak-dissin' behind is implying though.

Charlene:
Lmfao, I wasn't implying anything Chris, but if the shoe fits... WEAR IT!

Christopher:
Sounds like someone's a little jealous they ain't get some dick from me...

Charlene:
Oh please! Why would I be jealous? First off, you were always in a relationship so sex with you was out of the question anyways, and second off, I could if I really wanted to. Let's be honest.

Christopher:
Tbh, you're right but that still doesn't change the fact that you were/are jealous. There's no need to be anyways. You're gonna get your chance, baby girl. Trust me.

Charlene:
What's that supposed to mean? You're not having sex with me Chris.

Christopher:
And why not? You'd rather have some random ass nigga all up in ya shit instead of me, who's known you for 17 years?

Charlene:
... You're sorta, kinda, 95% right...

Christopher:
Exactly, and aside from us fucking, if you were mine, I'd treat you so right.

Charlene:
No you wouldn't. Chris, I've seen how you are with females throughout the past couple of years. You're making it seem like I really don't know who you are.

Christopher:
Because... it's like I had feelings for them but... I don't know.

Charlene:
Why do you feel the need cheat so much anyways?

Christopher:
Because I get bored, then realize they're really not what I want. Then the cycle starts up again...

Charlene:
I get that you're experiencing but you're breaking everyone's heart in the process.

Christopher:
I honestly wouldn't break your heart, and I just hate the fact that you're seriously not giving me a chance. At least let me take you out sometime. That's literally all I ask, Charlene.

Charlene:
That sounds great and all but I just can't help but see myself as your rebound. I mean, what are the chances of you expressing your undying feelings towards me the day after you and Carlen break up?

Christopher:
Stop talking stupid, Charlene. You know that I've always had this soft spot for you in my heart. Carlen & I's relationship has absolutely nothing to do with me wanting to be with you, I've had strong feelings for you from the jump. Don't even start that shit...

Charlene:
I'm just wondering why you waited til this exact moment..

Christopher:
Because I'm literally fucking broken right now! It's not just Carlen and I, it's life itself. I'm vulnerable and I really can't get through everything by myself. And the fact that I just know you'll be there for me no matter what, causes me to appreciate you more every time we talk. Appreciate you as in; catch even more feelings for your ass. And I'm not even sure if you could understand that, but that's the best way I could explain what's going on in my head...

Christopher:
I need a fucking blunt, man. I can't.

Charlene:
Before you go and smoke, what else is bothering you, Chris?

Christopher:
Some shit... don't worry.

Charlene:
No, tell me Chris. I'm not playing with you.

Christopher:
... I recently found out Carlen was pregnant.

Charlene:
Well, that's great. What's the problem?

Christopher:
What isn't the problem? She had a miscarriage.