7. ✉️

Christopher
6:01 am

Tipsy, but not drunk. Probably even good enough to go on the road. I was close to giving in and drinking as much as I possibly could, but I didn't want to deal with the vomiting and morning headaches. Most importantly, I didn't want to have Charlene babysit me and confront me about it hours later when I was sober.

Remembering I had promised her I'd be back before sunrise, which was in a couple of minutes, I wrapped my lips around the tiny, thick-base shot glass and quickly took down the strong liquid, turning on my heels and vanishing from the bar. I'm sure I'll be back sooner or later.

The roads were clear and moist as I cautiously made my way back home. Thank God a majority of my senses were properly functioning or that'd be the end of me. My phone soon vibrated noisily in the cupholder, almost causing me a heart attack since the car was uncomfortably silent. Catching my breath, I glance over at the screen.

Charlene
Chris, hurry up and come back! I wanna fuck!

Wait a minuet. What? She has to be joking right now. I scoop my phone up and unlock it, going straight to our message thread– still mindful of the road of course.

Christopher:
What?

Charlene:
I said I wanted to fuck! You can't read now? Where are you?

Christopher:
I'm omw back, but I'm confused... like two days ago you weren't ready.

Charlene:
Well I'm ready now! Just please hurry up, okay?

Christopher:
Uh, okay...

After hitting send, I tossed my phone back into the cupholder and sighed. Normally this'd be a dream come true, but something doesn't seem right, this isn't like her. At all.

While tossing my keys onto the coffee table and kicking my shoes off, I noticed the kitchen light was still on. Charlene knows better than to keep things on in my house, I'm not sure why she's acting like she doesn't. Let me just go turn it off so I can see what this girl is talking about. I'm still having trouble believing she's actually ready for me to take her virginity.

"Don't be leaving things on in my house anymore, Charlene. I may be---"

I choked on the rest of my words, seeing her sitting at the island, topless in some house shorts, with a bottle of Cîroc and a few empty cups sitting before her. She's been drinking?

"What the fuck?" I swallowed as she turned around to face me. Her breasts resembled perfection... and they were pierced! Who would've known she'd be the type to have her nipples pierced? I know they weren't there two days ago either, she must've put them back in today. "Put some clothes, Charlene! Shit." I turn away, tempted to look back again.

"Shut up, Chris. Look at me." She cooed as I felt her eyes probe holes into me.

"No, not until you put some damn clothes on! I might do something I'll regret... Just please go upstairs and get dressed." I beg, attempting to leave the kitchen until I feel her arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Stop acting like you don't wanna fucking fuck me!" Her words slurred as she clasped onto my jacket, "We can. I'm ready for you, Chrissy baby." She softly moaned.

"Charlene, I'm giving you three seconds to let go of me. You're drunk! We're not fucking!" I freed myself, holding her petite hands in my own.

She paused for a few seconds before responding, "... Come sit with me." She grabbed my arm, directing me towards the couch. "Can we talk please?"

"Do we have to?" I whined, sitting down as far as I possibly could. "You should just clean up the mess you left in the kitchen and try and get some rest. I'm sure whatever it is you wanna talk about can wait til' the morning, when your sober and in the right state of mind."

"Why are you being so damn difficult, Chrissy?" She burped, slowly leaning towards me. I can't believe she really just blew her burp into my face– she'll definitely be hearing from me when we're both completely sobered up. "I'm giving you my damn consent, now please just give me the dick. Why must I beg, baby?" She purred, snaking her hand into my lap.

My face quickly flushed to a neurotic warmness while her hand then went to unzip my jeans. "Charlene, stop! It doesn't matter if you're giving me consent or not! You're not thinking prop--" Then before I know it, I look down to see it stiff in the middle of her palm.

"You're saying you don't wanna fuck but look– it's saying otherwise." She smirked, brushing against the tip with her thumb.

"Believe me I do want to but... Just stop!" I manage to push her away as I then fight to zip my pants back up.

"Chris, stop pushing me away!" She screams, aggressively jumping into lap. She then manages to get my zipper down once more before I even have a chance to react this time. I seriously didn't know how I was going to get out of this, she was way too persistent.

"I just want a little taste, that's all." Her mouth gradually curls into a smile as she soon finds her way in between my legs, on her knees.

"Charlene, no---"

And before I could say anything else, I look down to see her pretty, pink lips wrapped around my tip. Already I felt like I was going to release a huge load on her and she literally just started.

This wasn't right.

At all.

But I couldn't find the strength in me to get up and walk away from her...