Chapter 3

Everyone was at the world meeting place, but not because someone was hosting a world meeting. Because they were learning how to control their magic and learn what to expect at Hogwarts.

In the secret room, England was teaching Italy, America and Romano how to cast spells. Norway was teaching Spain, Japan, Germany, and France how to make potions Snape expects you to know while Romania was teaching Canada, Prussia, Russia, and China the dos and donts at Hogwarts.

Romania grabbed a chalkboard and started to write.

"Romania's Guide to Hogwarts." He said as he wrote.

"Tip 1: Stay away from Snape if you don't want detention."

"Tip 2: Don't go out at night; especially past your bedtime. That can also earn you a detention."

"Tip 3: No magic in the corridors."

"Tip 4: When you are doing magic outside of school, wear your anonymous magic user bracelet. As a student at Hogwarts, some jerks called the Ministry of Magic will catch you, put you on trial, and expel you from Hogwarts. And I don't think they will believe you guys are much older than them even if it was coming from Dumbledore. Or the fact that you guys are nations. When you wear the anonymous magic user bracelet, they will see the spells you cast coming from Norway's wand and my wand."

"Tip 5: Never tell a soul that you guys are nations or they might spread the information. To avoid suspicion, use your human names."

"Tip 6: England has already planned the world meetings for the next 7 years. They will be held in the Room of Requirement and he will show you the way. Nobody will hear you or see you when they come in. He is making sure we are invisible and that nobody hears us."

"Tip 7: Study hard if you want to get a perfect score on your O.W.L. or N.E.W.T. Those two are some stupid tests you will have to take in your 5th and 6th year."

"Tip 8: Professor Dumbledore and your teachers know you guys are nations. And don't worry about them spreading it around. He already had them swear with an unbreakable vow that they wouldn't tell anyone or mention that topic unless they discuss it with a nation privately."

Moving on to the potions table, Norway was teaching Spain, Germany, Japan, and France how to make some first year level potions using Snape's method.

"Japan, your potion is perfect. I think Snape wouldn't be so hard on you as much if you weren't a Slytherin. Germany, just keep stirring counterclockwise and be gentle while stirring. France, you need to redo that potion. Spain, now just add the last ingredient and you're done."

Moving on to the "spell casting section",

"Now repeat after me. Wingardium Leviosa"

"Wingardium Leviosa." They repeated.

"Now with a swish and flick, try to lift up the pencil in front of you saying Wingardium Leviosa. Go."

The three nations were now saying Wingardium Leviosa again and again. Only Italy's pencil floated.

"America, Romano, it's Levi-o-sa, not Levio-sa. Try that again."

Their training went on for a while until they knew what to expect at Hogwarts. Everyone was prepared.

"Your basic wizarding training is done. Now you guys are ready. Remember everyone, on September 1st, meet me at King Cross's Station with your supplies and stuff ready. The train departs at 11:00 AM SHARP so be there early. I need to transform us into children as well."

*time skip to September 1st*

"Alfred! Hurry up! The train leaves in 10 MINUTES!" Canada shouted.

"I'm running as fast as I can!" America said in between each pant.

"Well you're not running fast enough!"

When they finally made it to platform 9 3/4, they didn't know what to do. England wasn't there. There were no nations there except the two of them.

"A-Arthur? F-Francis?" Canada said.

"Do you boys need some help?" A lady asked them.

"Yes, we do." America said.

"Don't worry! This is Ron's first time as well!" She said as a boy with red hair and freckles nodded. "Now all you have to do is walk through that platform. But if you're scared, I recommend dashing towards the platform. Make sure no one sees you." The lady smiled.

"Ready Alfred?"

"Yup. 1...2...3!"

The two dashed towards the platform and ended up at platform 9 3/4. There was a train that had "Hogwarts Express" written on the front and there were wizards of different ages boarding the train with parents saying goodbye or giving them advice. Canada and America boarded the train before it left them.

The two walked down the narrow train until they saw the rest of the nations sitting in a compartment. The two entered the compartment and sat down.

"Thank goodness! I thought you two were not going to make it!" England sighed in relief.

"We would have been there early if it weren't for America waiting in a long line just to get a snack." Canada said.

"Well you were getting the both of us lost!" America shouted.

"Now now both of you. At least you both made it on time, da?" Russia said.

"Yes."

"Y-yes Russia..."

Then, their compartment door opened.

"Um, have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost it." A girl with bushy brown hair said.

"No, we haven't aru." China said.

She closed the door and left.

The nations passed the time by talking or eating some sweets they bought or practicing spells. Somehow, China was able to build a Chinatown in a Hogwarts train compartment ("I will do this every year when we are on the train," he said.) so they got to enjoy some of his food as well. As time passed, the sky began to grow dark and it was early evening when the train arrived at Hogsmeade Station. A tall, giant man stood there with a lantern saying, "Firs' years come this way!"