Chapter 10

*Harry Potter's POV*

*still in Lovino's dream world*

"Harry! Time to wake up!" I heard Ron call.

"Oh well! I'm waking up now! Bye!" I said.

The dream world faded and everything was black. I opened my eyes to see the boys dormitory and Ron getting off of me.

"Good morning Ron." I stretched and yawned. "I just had the craziest dream!"

"Really? What is it?"

"I'll tell you at the Great Hall. Hermione needs to know too."

~~~~

"So, Harry, what was your dream about?" Hermione asked.

"I woke up in this house and I saw Lovino, a little verion of Lovino, and a grown up Antonio. I could talk to them. And they were calling each other weird names before they saw me." Antonio was called "Spain." Lovino and little Lovino were called "Romano," as in "Italy Romano." I heard them talking about me, Hogwarts, and what happened to Lovino that made him unconscious. Apparently, there was this dark wizard named "Tom Riddle", who possessed Lovino. And then, I learned that the grown up Antonio and little Lovino were from Lovino's memories! Before I woke up, Lovino revealed to me that he had always felt inferior to Feliciano ever since he was little!"

"What a crazy dream!" Ron said.

"It felt real!" I said. "I swear!"

"Hmm... this is odd..." Hermione said. "For you to communicate with another person who's unconscious now... I think I know why Lovino's unconscious!"

"You do?" I said.

"One time, I was going to the hospital wing to offer Lovino some chocolate frogs. I saw Arthur casting a spell. He had a spellbook, and he used no wand! I could tell that it was very old magic. When Lovino got possessed, he needed a long time to heal, so he had to stay in the condition he is in now in order to heal! So Arthur used the ancient dream spell."

"Dream spell?" Ron said. "What's that?"

"It's a recovery spell. Memories stir up and you communicate with people in your memories. You heal in the process by the people in your memories. It's weird, but they do that by making you happy. Truly happy. So happy that you'll cry. The warmth in your heart heals you. It's a very advanced spell from long ago. Anyone can enter Lovino's dream world in their sleep and heal him too. But if you say something negative, you will be forced out and the negative words will be forgotten in the dream world."

"Hermione, what would we do without you?! You're really smart, you know that, right?!" Ron said in awe.

"Ancient spells... didn't someone use that Japanese spell on us? The shield?" I said.

"Oh yeah! I'm assuming it's Kiku who did this! That was Japanese magic!" Hermione said.

"So.. Arthur knows ancient magic from England and Kiku knows ancient Japanese magic.." Ron said. "Either they studied a lot or they're hiding something from everyone... so are the rest of their friends... you normally don't see students gathered from all four houses, including Slytherin sitting together AND getting along... well... except Arthur and Francis." Ron nudged his head over to the table where the foreign students were sitting.