Chapter 4

The door opened wide as the students followed Professor McGonagall. There were four long tables with students of different ages sitting. There was a table at the end where the teachers sat. And in front of that table was a podium. If you looked up, you could see the night sky. The students followed her until they got to a stool with an old hat sitting on it.

"When I call your name, you will take a seat on this stool and I shall place the hat on your head. It will choose the house you belong in. There are four in all: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. The house you are sorted into is like your home for 7 years."

*timeskip*

After the sorting ended, these were the results.

Gryffindor: America, Canada, and Romano

Hufflepuff: Germany, Italy, and Russia

Ravenclaw: Japan, China, and England

Slytherin: France, Prussia, and Spain (BTT XD)

After all of the students were seated, an elderly man stepped up and began to deliver his welcome speech.

"Hello! To the new students, welcome to Hogwarts! To the older, welcome back! My name is Albus Dumbledore and I am the headmaster of this school. Now before we eat, I have a few warnings to give out. The forbidden forest is forbidden to all students and the third corridor is out of bounds unless you wish to die a painful death. Now, let the feast begin!"

Food began to appear on the four tables, along with plates, knives, and forks.

"I-is it safe to eat?" Italy said.

"I don't know Feliciano. This is food coming from England." Germany whispered.

"I will try it!" Russia said.

"I will prepare some medicine for you aru." China said, from the other table.

Italy crossed his fingers hoping that the food was safe to eat while some kids gave them weird looks. As Russia tasted the food, his face lit up. His face didn't turn green like when he was trying England's scones.

"It is safe to eat. Also delicious!"

"Phew... that's good..." Italy sighed.

"BLOODY HELL IS MY COOKING THAT BAD?!" England hollered.

*Gryffindor*

When the start of year feast ended, the prefects escorted the students to their common rooms, where they would sleep. In front of them was a portrait of a lady.

"Password?" She spoke.

"Caput Draconis." The prefect answered.

The door opened and what they saw was a small room for hanging out. There were couches and chairs with a fireplace. And there was a stairway leading to the dormitories.

"Boys, go up the stairway and take a right, then you will find your dormitories along with your luggage. Girls, same, but take a left." The prefect said.

When they went to bed, Canada was the only one wide awake. Mr. Kumajiro, who was now transformed into a cat was asleep. But Canada couldn't stop thinking.

Am I prepared for 7 years of wizarding training?

What's going to happen now?

How long are we nations able to handle schoolwork and paperwork from our bosses?

How long are we nations able to keep our secret as nations... well... a secret?

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter was short! The next chapter will be longer... maybe...