Chapter 9

A/N: Wow! Another chapter in about a day! A new record!

*America's POV*

Romano was still unconscious. He's been unconscious for a few days already. Every day, Italy would visit him whenever he would get the chance (and some nights, he would sleep with him, only to get a scolding from Madam Pomfrey). He and some other nations (including me) got him flowers and the Weasley twins got some of his favorite treats from a place called "Hogsmeade".

Today was our first quidditch lesson. We are having it with Slytherin.

Two words: Yay and Nay.

Yay for Spain, France, and Prussia.

Nay for Malfoy and the rest of the Slytherin kids.

Canada and I walked to the quidditch fields and we saw brooms aligned at each side with Madam Pomfrey standing there with her own broom.

"Well, what are you all waiting for? Everyone stand by a broomstick. Come on, hurry up." She barked at us.

~~~~

"None of you is to move while I take Neville to the hospital wing. Leave those brooms where they are or I'll have you expelled before you say 'quidditch'!"

As soon as they were out of earshot, Malfoy and the rest of the Slytherins (besides France, Spain, and Prussia, who were glaring at the Slytherin kids) burst into laughter.

"Did you see his face, the great lump?"

"Shut up, Malfoy." A Gryffindor girl said.

"Not awesome." Prussia said.

"Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom? Never thought you were in to fat crybabies!" Malfoy laughed more. "You too Gilbert!"

"Ich schwöre, dieses Kind zu Gott geht mir auf die Nerven, und er ist im gleichen Haus wie ich ..." (In English: I swear to god this kid gets on my nerves and he's in the same house as me... (I used Google Translate so it's inaccurate! I don't know German!)) Prussia whispered darkly.

"Oh look! It's that stupid ball Longbottom's gran gave him!" Malfoy darted forward and snatched something out of the grass. "Hmm... where should I hide it? Up a tree maybe?"

"Give that here, Malfoy." Harry said quietly.

"Yeah." I stood with Harry. "It's not cool to steal and hide someone else's property."

Malfoy picked up a broomstick and began to fly.

"Give that here!" Harry said again, but a little louder.

"Hey! Give it back!!! It's Neville's!" I said.

"Then come and get it Potter, Jones."

Harry and I picked up and mounted our broomsticks.

"Alfred! No!" Canada said. "You could get expelled! And you know how mad Arthur would be at you?!"

"Look, Harry's in Gryffindor so he trusted the two of us and Lovino to watch over him when the others can't. Lovino's at the hospital wing, unconscious. I can't watch him alone. Please don't do this!" Canada whispered in my ear.

I ignored him and Harry and I flew to chase Malfoy.

"Ame-Alfred!!! Honestly..." Canada said.

Harry and I charged towards Malfoy, who dodged us before we could hit him.

"No more lackeys to protect you now." I smirked.

I charged towards Malfoy, and wrestled him until I got the remembrall. Then, we got into a chase. Soon, it became one of those chases you see in Scooby Doo. (A/N: Scooby scooby doo, where are you? We got some work to do now!)