Chapter 11

A/N: Hello! I'm alive! And I'm not discontinuing this story!

I'm so sorry this story hasn't been updated in months! I was on a little hiatus...

But this time, I'm going to turn the tables and finish this story!!!

I think I'm going to tell this story in third-person pov from now on. It's really hard for me to tell the story from a character's perspective.

Halloween. The time for pumpkins, candy, spooky decor, etc.

Right now, the students are enjoying the Halloween feast, eating candy. Romano was still in his dream state, but the nations left candy beside him (and Spain even got him some flowers).

Italy Veneziano made sure to visit Romano whenever he got to, and he would stay by his side until he was kicked out or when he had to go to class. Of course Germany, Japan, and the others would visit, but no one would visit as often as Italy would. He loved his brother too much to ignore him.

"I wish fratello was here..." Italy said. "I really want to see him again."

"Don't worry Italy. We will soon. Your brother will come back when he's recovered from Tom Riddle's effects." Germany said.

"Italy, if you want, you can see him again and talk to him." England said.

"How? Fratello's in a coma!"

"I put a spell on him where he is "awake" in his memories.  If you can connect with him, you'll be able to see him and talk to him.  You have to be asleep and you have to think about him before you do."

"I'll do that!" Italy said, now excited. "I want to see fratello again!"

Suddenly, Professor Quirrel came in.

"TROLL IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!" He shouted. "TROLL IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!"

He fainted.

The peacefulness and festive times were interrupted, now replaced with panic, frantic students and confused staff. 

"SILENCE!" Headmaster Dumbledore shouted.

"Prefects, lead the students to their houses. Teachers, come with me."

"Wait- where's Hermione?!" America looked around.

"I haven't seen her all day." Canada said. "Not even in her favorite class."

"I think I saw her running to the bathroom, crying this morning. She might be in there." Prussia said.

"Those Slytherin kids have got to stop making fun of her. It's not her fault she's smarter than them." Canada sighed.

"Wait... if the troll's in there... and Hermione is in there too..." America said, panic growing on his face. "THEN HERMIONE'S GOING TO DIE IF WE DON'T SAVE HER NOW C'MON GUYS FOLLOW ME!!!"

*time skip*

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" A scream could be heard from in the bathroom.

"HERMIONE!!! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!" America shouted.

"DON'T WORRY LIEBLING! THE AWESOME PRU- I MEAN GILBERT WILL SAVE YOU!!!"