the Lucky's life

He was born rich but he doesn't know that from the start because he raised by his nanny /mom who is only a friend of his mom. This is the start of the story
He has name lucky by his untie then he was born in hospital by normal delivery from his mother womb. His birthday are August 22 1990 on a provincial hospital near by the city of Philippines. He was with his nanny from the kindergarten until he became start at grade 1 while his mom is busy being a teacher at the grade 2. Then he even didn't know what happen to his parents that time but he is not a picky eater when he was a little child. Even when his mother decide to leave them but there's a person around taking care of them. He still in safe hands that time because he got a great nanny and great friends to really on. When he is in elementary school He's active at sports , home economics ,and study at the same time because they need to be at the school for the whole day. If I compare to America the students need to study haft day mostly but in the Philippines they need to be at the school for the whole day. Same routine when he was grade 6 in elementary even in to the Vinzons pilot elementary school. Almost hard day if American study at the Philippines on public and private a lot of activities for the student that they could live on their own even their parents are not insight.
Then after then he meet his best friend when ever he want like when he went to the City that no one could known him for his true position in life. The last one are he finish two school at muntinlupa national high school and sta Lucia high school in Philippines. The changes is only started that he doesn't know ,what happen next to his life.