the past of lucky

Let start with his life when he was in the Philippines where he grow as the achiever that was his best friend used to tittle on him.
When he was a child his grandparent tell him story of Jose Rizal the famous hero in the world that he dedicated his life to save the youth of the future in the Philippines. That remind lucky why the Filipino on other part of the country are lucky on what they have in life. That life would never happen if he never sacrifice himself to save the future children of God. They never know that they are nothing or gone if he never do that to save the entire nation in exchange his life as a successful doctor and writer he would be greater if he pick to lived. Then lucky remembering his hero to turn back to life that he need to be great like what does he had done for his country he serve his own people using his own knowledge, and gift like using his 27 languages around the world his legacy will always on his heart and mind. That one thing that he need to find his own way to serve his country too.
Then his friends do the same way to because they agree to have the same goal in life to be great at their own abilities and talent that God gave them because each of them have different quality to successful on their courses that they taken.