memory of the friendship

Lucky and his friends are in vacation then they decide go in Los Angeles for short in LA. Because his friends want to tour lucky as their birthday gift for lucky then they lived there in a hotel for 7 days . his bff told about it to his parents then his parents are approved to it but with his 2 body guard to protect them in cased of emergency.
His parents are worried because most of Lucky's friend are in 17 years old only then his parents added 4 body guard to them. Then all their parents approved to it for their safety in los Angeles. In the present day it was Monday April 5 2016 time for them to travel by private bus since they are 9 student include lucky and 6 body guard. They gonna leaved at their places at 2 am in the morning then they could sleep at the bus. His friends sleep at Lucky's mansion so they are early in los Angeles and tour in Las Vegas since it is close to LA. After that they gonna go straight to the hotel where they lived in 7 days. Then in the hotel they lived for 7 days they have a private transportation where they could go where ever they want. They don't worry about the payment it is payed by their parents every service. Their parents are not telling them to sleep at the right time they could do anything at night even party in the club in LA. But in the morning they decided to go to long Beach California they have a driver who is always on time if they want to go some where. This vacation makes their friendship stronger and they can play in the beach like truth or dare.
And a lot of stuff more on teenager games night but no sex just fun. Then lucky meet a couple named Kevyn Nervada and Miranda plaza  who's son and daughter of the riches in Las Vegas who is accident study at the same school lucky went. The couple are funny and licked to travel a lot. They are there one who suggest to tour lucky on LA so he knows how lovely los Angeles at night.

Lucky's friends are responsible to their duty and always on time for fun and active in activities in school so the want a 7 days straight vacation for them to have fun. And do the teenager life since they been a good kids then lucky is one of them so his parents let him join in the trip to Los Angeles.