a friend that never forgotten

One day lucky is on starbucks drinking hot chocolate when he saw an old friend of his that the last thing he remembered was in the Philippines. But he never expected that he saw him at the united States then there they are talking about the things had happen while they are away from each other. This day lucky was on chill at starbucks where his great friend of his mother was the own one of the branch of starbucks. His mother want to call his friend as an aunt named Jazmine del rey his beloved husband was own one branch in Daly city  CA. It was great because his parent known as one of the famous in business world. Then his parent want to adapt a baby who named princess Lucy because they as him first before they done it then lucky want to have a sister to talking care of. Then it is on the process but they need to wait for some paper to be approved. Let's go back to his friend who is new in united States named aj moriago then after that lucky and his old pal are going to their mansion to have lunch then they order some bread while on the car eating. Then he call after the pastries was hot  for the driver to arrived and picked him up because his parent don't want him to be in trouble.