Lucky's life in USA

Let starts with his new friend Donny Montelban from new York who was born here since birth the youngest in the family Montelban who own the Montelban enterprises who made a jewelry in new York who's been successfully for ten years who help his parent to build a business.
He meet Donny in school for they have the same likes activities then he meet his parents and Donny knows Lucky's parent for his parents are done the same thing with lucky's life.
Then there is one thing that Lucky can't done leave without body guard or else he got a punishment. But lucky understand it for his parents are like a hawk on him one Time she leave without bodyguard then his mom got angry then. She monitor the place where he went to a party of his unknown friend then her mom talk to his unknown friend. Then lucky that night leave in the party with his parents and his father is really worried about him. Then after that he never ever do that because he don't want to see his parents cry at his face. Then he keep his promise until that day when he see his parent suffer for what he did then he said sorry the other day. His parents are easy to forgive him but not to do that again or else his parents are going to call police to find him or follow him around where ever he goes. He knows that his parent are going to do anything even to spend a money to keep him safe.
Then his loyal friends tell him that he is lucky to have his parent than the other kids they know for they are not checking their son or daughter. Lucky has a lot of good friend to talk to and one of them is spy on lucky if he was on trouble. One time Lucky's friend got in trouble but they can't touch luck because Donny protected him. Donny knows tekwomdo and a lot of self defense he's the one who pick by his father to protect lucky to keep away by trouble.

      Then he meet Sebastian Vasquez who raised as spoiled child who's the youngest in the family he has 3 sister named Angelica, Julie and Angela their parents are romualdo Vasquez and Juliet Vasquez who work in a private company in new Jersey USA. Their mom Juliet are working as Secretary then his father Romualdo Vasquez are CEO in the company they work in the same place.
     Then he started drinking alcohol and his secret spy are always there usually then Sebastian is protective to lucky for their parents can make a great connection that was he think. They meet at the business class as classmates but Lucky's parents are supportive too. Then his parents are always checking on him even if he got mad sometimes. Then his mom tell I just wanted to check if my only son are safe and not go to jail or else we pay how big was it for your safety and we bailed you out. Then he tell that he have a good friend always even if they go to the bar or in a party. Because that was his new hobby drink beer sometimes with a close friend and bff. Then he and Sebastian as seb that what he call him even on the phone. Then he got only lucky as nickname because his parents named him different from the rest. His parent are with him sometimes even in drink alcohol then the driver drives the car back home.
       In the future times this was his 5 years in united state in new York soon he finish a business class for he did a great job at the school then his teacher said to him that keep it up!. Now his parents are want him to study more subject because they said they can handle the business that they have because his parents are helping his older cousin named Kevin Esperanza from his untie who was really poor family. Then Kevin has 12 brothers they have 2 years gap each sibling means Kevin was the oldest one who got a higher honor like lucky. Kevin is only at the 30 years old now his birthday was 03/ 15 /1772 born in pangasinan lupang lupang in the Philippines.
    Kevin was a good kid who want to help his untie too and his family then his parents petition him to manage the business at first they show how they ran the restaurant and the hotel. Second he was a fast learner and amazed on his untie and uncle property. The last he can help his parents to pay for the food,school supply ,school of his parents he gave up to go to college in Philippines and started working there. Now his work now is big hotel and restaurant so he can support his family then lucky gave him allowance since his parent allowed him to get a money from their account then his parents offer a help in college study then he accepted it. Then lucky gave him a money for the food since he can't buy food since his bff always treat him at the school. Then he received also an allowance to his parents then he schedule in the afternoon to the family business of Lucky's family.