Lucky - Chapter 9 - (Day 9)

Hey guys welcome back~

Day 9

Chloe's POV

In the afternoon, we're just in Manu's room chilling.

"Hey can I borrow your phone?" Manu asked.

"Sure, what do you want to see?" I asked.

"Your photos and songs."

"Yeah ok."

Few minutes later

"Hey Chloe.. who is this..?" Manu asked, as he showed the picture to me.

?" Manu asked, as he showed the picture to me

"That's PewDiePie.. He's a YouTube gamer... i'm a big fan of him.." i said.

"PewDiePie? Is that even a real name?" he asked.

"His real name is Felix Kjellberg.. He's from Sweden.." i said.

"Oh.."

"I'm lazy to delete my old photos, so if you see something weird, let me know." i explained.

And then i saw Manu's face looked so confused.

"............ Um.. Chloe... Who is this...?" he asked, and then showed the picture to me.

?" he asked, and then showed the picture to me

"Huh...? That's Manu... Rios...Omg... YOU'RE MANU RIOS OMG OK WHAT" I'M SHOOK

"You have a lot of photos of me... and wow.. you knew me earlier..? Are you a stalker?" he asked.

"You were my crush when I was 13.. and uh... i guess i am a stalker... sorry."

"And how old are you now...?" he asked.

"15."

"Oh... I WAS YOUR CRUSH?!"

"...... Yeah..." i cringed.  "OH YA MY OTHER GOAL TO GO TO BARCELONA IS TO MEET MANU RIOS WHO ACTUALLY I'VE EVER KISSED."

"Wow... that's crazy.."

"I was so in love with you.." i said.

"So..." and then he moved closer to me, "Can you have those feelings back again..?"

"Since I've known you earlier, maybe someday... I will love you again... maybe..." i said.

"Alright.."

At night

"Goodnight my lovely fan..." he said.

"uhh... Goodnight... my... long last idol... whose actually a jerk." i said, rolling my eyes.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"...... nothing..."

Hope you enjoy this story, I know it's short, but the next chapters will be long and exciting!