Hear the Angels Rescue

Mitch's POV

Another day in Hell, with the luck of Satan at my side. Devils and evil sprites roamed the halls, not a single angel hidden among them. Except Mister Xavier, the chemist teacher. Or was it sorcery he teaches?

"Yo! Hughes!" Jerome Acetic, the school's prized athlete, came running. He knocked my head into a locker, more specifically, my locker. My head was used to it, so it would take a thousand arrows, or hits, to break the titanium infused in my head. I made a weak groan, acting it out as skillfully as my old friend Tyler. I miss TC... when Jerome still knew me.

"Huh? Not talking? Well, let's see about that!" He cheered, bashur-ing my skull into the cold metal. Remembering the pun, I chuckled a little.

The pain eventually reached to my skull, and blood seeped. The angel I waited for finally came.

"Alright!" Mr. Xavier spoke, his purple cape swirled around his purple pants. The burning brown eyes stared into Jerome's soul. "What's the matter, Mr. Aceti?" Jerome shook his head.

"N-nothing. Yea, nothing!" Jerome stumbled off. Mr. Xavier was the only teacher who spooked all students, cept me.

Seto, Mr. Xavier real name, tsk-ed. He carried me, yes carried, to the chem- sorcery chamber.

"The damage can be done." Seto rubbed a bit of Regeneration on the bloody wound. It healed and softened to a dull pull of veins working double time for blood loss.

"Thanks, Seto." I mutter, hating my ugly voice. Seto's face softened, an easy smile on his face.

"Your voice is relaxing, Mitch. Not to hit on you, but come with me to Brice's Bar. A stage waiting for ya to sing?" Seto hoped. I guess so.

"It the least I could do, after you saving me and all that." I agree in a soft voice. The easy smile came back.

"Thank you!!" Seto, er, Mr. Xavier cheered. Class started in 30 seconds.

--------------------------------

Plz say you hated/loved it. Mostly loved.

Hopefully, this won't get in the way of my Squidlox book. (Check dat out plz)

Enjoy dis chapter, it may be the only one!

Crafted Writer Leader,
Mitchell (not IRL)