Love

We were still in a lip-lock. We breathed through our noses, not moving out lips a centimeter. Our faces were still red, mine probably worse than Jerome's. I wanted to pull away, but his lips tasted so sweet...

I finally pulled back my lips slowly. In that one instant, Jerome dragged me back down, kissing me passionately. I kissed back, obviously, and we pulled back. But Jerome's hold loosened and he fell back, tired from embarrassment. I caught him, and picked him up.

I smiled as I laid him down. He looked like a cute puppy, but when picked up, felt like a rag doll. I chuckled quietly, wondering just what he'd do to me if I picked him up in front of the whole school....

I'll test it. Tomorrow.

-------------------------

"FAG!" I heard Jerome's normal yell. We agreed to do the same routine as always, but I still knew my test I had to complete. I smirked downwards, and was roughly pushed at into my locker. My legs crippled, and I fell below. Jerome hovered above me, a tint of worry wrapped around mock glee.

"Hey, just so you know, you're doing the whole project." His buddies, Ryan and Jonathan, laughed. (Sorry if your name is Jonathan or have a friend named Jonathan) I decided now was the best time to test out my idea.

I stood up on my knees, stuck in a fatal position. Jerome's lackeys may be idiots, but they at least realize when even a simple strike at the elbow or somewhere could kill. Plus, the school's floor tiles aren't tiles at all. Just pure concrete. They left me on my knees, then I stood up.

I caught Jerome by his blazer. He stiffened, then sneered. "Look... The faggot wants something.... What's it you want?" Jerome playfully glared down at me. Or, tried to, anyway. I was taller by an inch or so. It was a pretty comical sight, Jerome trying to stare me done. I placed it in my mind to laugh back at it later.

"Want to know what I want?" I whispered in his ear, the girls raging with jealousy that they couldn't hear his voice. Especially, Ashley and Jess, whom were just slapping each other with good to honest bitch slaps.

"What I want... is you... to admit... you love me... right here, right now." I subtly licked his ear, no one else noticing. Jerome drew back, and fell right into my palms. Literally.

I smirked. This was adorable. Jerome was stuck in the air, by me, bridal style.

"M-m-MITCH!" Jerome glanced nervously at everybody, he looked into there eyes for any disgust or any negative emotion. I brought his feet down, and hugged him from behind. A whoop sounded from somewhere in the crowd.

"HELL YA! MAH OTP IS CANON!! WHOOOP!" I recognized Set's voice. It wasn't hard to distinguish his voice unless you didn't watch Finding Nemo with him. A voice, small and light, cheered too.

"MEROME IS BAE!" The light voice giggled. It seemed to be in three places at once. oh no, don't tell me...

"OUR BROTHER'S GAY?!?!?!??!?!!!" Ugh, my stupid quadruplet brothers Preston, Lachlan, and Jason. I slapped my head. They're back from New York.... Fuck.

"Mitch! You didn't tell us!" The crowd parted to reveal my stupid brothers I'm supposedly 'identical' to. Preston and Lachlan, the older ones by 4 and 2 minutes, gave me messed up hair. Jason, the youngest, questioned Jerome over how much he loved me. Honestly, I love these guys, but they're quite a handful.

"Eh... OH, LOOK! THE BELL RUNG!" Jerome dragged me away, and thank Notch my first class wasn't with any of 'em lot. I sighed graciously. A smile danced its way onto Jerome's lips.

"You know." He started. "You never told me you had brothers. Much less you guys are quadruplets!" He punched my arm playfully. I draped my arm across his shoulder, to the sour dismay of my fanbase. I chuckled lowly, still not used to talking in front of so much people I knew.

"Well." I whispered. "They suck, but I love 'em still. Quite a troupe, eh?" Jerome laughed at my Canadian self. "But here's the thing. While I'm Canadian, Lachlan isAustralian, and Preston and Jason are Texan! Sure, we all were born here, NJ, but... Well, the doctors couldn't explain it to mum." Jerome laughed as I rubbed the back of my neck.

Let the girls be jealous, I thought as I smiled at Jerome's cute laugh. They're all just a pack of bitches anyway.

-----------------------

EDIT- Accidentally put Brice instead of Preston :/

Hey! How are you all? I'm fine... BUT I HAVE PILLS IN A CABINET AND I DON KNOW WAT TO DO!

;-; I'm ashamed

Crafted Writers,
Mitchell