School's Sucker

I never knew that loser had a voice.
I was embarrassed. He might spread the word I can talk, much less sing.
But why do I care so much?
----------------;3-----------
Mitch's POV

Another wonderful day at Satan's Creation. I avoided all the stares I got, nervous about talking. My voice, and I quote, 'is a disaster waiting to happen'. Thanks Mom, you sure know how cheer up a person.

"OH MY SALAD!! ITS HIM!!" A girl shrieked like a Phangirl meeting her favorite celebrity. Except... Who says 'oh my salad?' I was swarmed in minutes, girls asking if it was they 'Endstone' was dedicated to. I nearly barfed up last nights dinner... Or what was left.

"Outta my way!" A shrill, I-own-this-place voice yelled. "It's obvious it was dedicated to me, right Mitchy?" Ashley, Creeper Forest High's drama queen, fluttered her eyelashes at me. I mentally died. Me and Ashley? Ashley and me? Don't make me barf.

"You wish, Ashley." A girl, Jess (not Aphmau) I think, countered. "Just because you and Jerome broke up, doesn't mean you can steal Mitch from me!" She latched herself onto my arm. I roughly shoved her away.

I ran, slithered, and crawled away from the mass of girly human weapons. I crashed into Seto, not knowing if it was a good or bad thing. I decided good, since an angelic smile graced his face. Oh meh anime, that sounded gay.

"Hey, Mitch. Guess what?!" Seto acted like a Phangirl who was seeing her/his ship together. I nodded my head, an indication that I wanted to know.

"Your song went viral!" Seto squealed. "Apparently, your MineCraft version was found on YouTube. And from only 14 views, you reached 1000000!!" The chemistry lab. Sorcery chamber, I mean. Excuse my foul language.

"I... I don't know what to say..." Staring at the laptop, millions of people watched and thousands liked it. I was happy, since the first 14 just said how terrible I was. Now, lots are saying how I have talent, and praised me for my good voice.

Then, a comment caught my eye. A comment from Ashley M.

"That's my boyfriend you all are praising." It read. "The BajanCanadian loves me, and only me." I barfed mentally as I replied:

"I hate you, you slut. Love you, my ass." A flurry of comments of hate on Ashley went. One person commented 'Assley.' I praised that one.

Seto was smiling, but a look of hopelessness sat in his eyes. I stared at him quizzically.

"Bad news... You're signed in the schools talent show... The one versus others."

"WHAT!??!!?"

------------------------

Hey, how was your day?

Bai Crafted Writers,
Mitchell