The Merome Project

Mitch POV

I panicked. I... I've never been in front of so much people talking! Hell, it took Seto 7 months for me to warm up to him! Ohmigod, this is probably what the twins felt like!!!!!! BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE FUCKING POPULAR SOMEHOW BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SETO!!!! IM NOT GONNA BR MAGICALLY SOCIAL LIKE HINARU AND KAORU!!!!!!!!!" I shout. "IT TOOK TAMAKI WEEKS FOR HIM TO CONVINCE THE TWINS!!!!!!!!! MY CASE ISN'T SOME FAIRY TAIL OR HAPPY ANIME!!!!!!" (Plz know I don't watch FT, so don't bother) I noticed a couple curious eyes peeking in through the little glass window on the door.

I felt like crying. I know Seto didn't sign me up, the school probably did to win against the other schools in the district. NMCSD is the WORST, MOST COMPETITIVE school district ever! The principal of one of our rivals was pissed when another teacher from another district joked about our district. It turned into a 'heated' debate, and that teacher got suspended. And I thought teachers couldn't get suspended!

"Just calm down, Mitch." I whisper to myself. The bell rang, and I took my usual seat. People started filing in, and Seto started the lesson.

Third Person POV

"Right." Mr. Xavier went on. "Today, you have a project... With a partner." The girls, especially Ashley, peered ahead of them at Mitch, front middle. A nervous sweat drop slid down to the small tip of his nose. Seto precariously flicked his thumb and index finger, the sweat drop dissipated.

"And I will choose the pairings!" Mr. Xavier cleared up. (Pairings, lol) The girls groaned as Mitch silently cheered. Not stuck with Ashley seemed wonderfully Phantastic to him. Hahaha...

"Alright! So! Sky goes with Ty..." Really, Set, Mitch thought. You seriously putting your ships in this?

---------Seto's Ship List---------

Skylox ❤️
Subthan❤️
MunchingUniverse❤️
Ashess❤️
GhostSnow❤️
Simdil❤️ (tried to autocorrect to 'Sinful' ;-;)
Sparkant❤️
Merome❓❤️

------------------------------

Mitch POV

I... was paired up with.... JEROME!??!!?