Ends Up Twisted

"Did you here the news?"
"Yea! Jerome's gay!"
"Omg, and he's dating Mitch. That's supposed to be me!"
"Shut up, Ashley, it's obvious he likes me better than you."

The girls Mr. Xavi shipped so much were bickering for the eighth time today. Eight was Mr. Xavi's lucky number. So, the teacher was very happy and hoped this was sign.

"Okay, class!" Seto said, giddily check marking Merome as 'sailed.' The chemist/sorcerer hoped to not mark a ship 'sinked.'

It would be a permanent bad mark on his-

"MITCH AND JEROME ARE DATING!" A fan of Mitch's shrieked. She was upset, and hoped a teacher would tell them being gay is wrong and make them break up.

Seto smiled. "That's their business, and I wish to be invited to their wedding." Seto laughed seeing Merome's blushing faces.

-------

Preston hummed the traditional wedding song. Jason, being his adorably annoying self, sang along. Lachlan teased Mitch.

Jerome observed them from across the table. It was lunch, and the Hughes brothers were more or less having fun.

Lachlan and Jason could've been alike, except for Jason's hair being a dirty shade of blonde. Mitch and Preston were pretty close to identical, but Preston didn't spike his hair up like the others.

But if it were to be the dark of night, and you saw the backs of 'em, you'll never tell the difference. Jerome smiled.

"Ah! Hey!" Jerome yelped, Mitch and Jason pressing on the adorkable bacca hat Jerome kept. Preston pretended to take a picture of the embarrassed male. Lachlan stuck out his tongue and crossed his blue eyes.

Seeing their childish antics, the boy couldn't help but smile. Seto had done a part of his job.

But... Mitch still had to worry about the district talent show.

----------

hOi

How ya doing?

I'm fine.

Moving away from friends is cool. *totally not feeling sad  irl*

Crafted Writers,
Mitchell

Be reminded its 12:36 here/rn.